Completed Chapter 13 part 1: "Temporary attraction"

Completed Chapter 13 part 1: "Temporary attraction"

A Story by Nariko
"

Chapter 13 part 1 of Completed

"

The next day at school, the homeroom teacher made an announcement about a new transfer student. The homeroom teacher wrote the name Itsuki on the board. Everyone whispered about guessing if the transfer student was a guy or a girl. The homeroom instructs the transfer student to come in. The transfer student walks in and bows down to everyone. All the girls were instantly charmed by his looks. He starts to introduce himself.


He said in a clear voice, “Hello everyone. My name is Itsuki. I came from the countryside. My family just moved here yesterday. I hope everyone can treat me well!” He looks around the classroom and smiles at all the girls. The girls all scream in excitement. He notices Eiko not paying attention. He sees her staring out the window. The homeroom teacher assigns Itsuki to sit behind Eiko. He walks to his seat and sees that Eiko is still staring out the window. He sits behind her.


Throughout the lesson, Itsuki continuously stared at her. The teacher called on Eiko to solve a problem on the board. Itsuki thought to himself, “She probably will get the answer wrong. She hasn’t paid any attention to the lesson.” Eiko gets up and solves the question quickly. The teacher praises her for the correct answer. Itsuki becomes stunned by her performance. He smirked to himself and said to himself, “hm.. That’s interesting.”


It became lunchtime. Rie approaches Eiko and asked, “Want to go to the lunchroom?” She nods in response. A bunch of girls swarm to Itsuki’s desk and ask to eat lunch with him. Itsuki smiles and said, “Sorry girls! I plan to eat lunch with them.” He points at Rie and Eiko. The girls frown and clicked their teeth. They walked away. Eiko folds her arms and squinted at him. She said in an annoyed tone, “I never said you could eat with us.” He smiles at her and said playfully, “Why not~” She points at him and said boldly, “Cause I don’t know you and I don’t trust you. You seem fishy.”


Itsuki gets up close to Eiko’s face and said happily, “Then we should start get acquainted.” They stare at each other’s eyes. Hiroyuki witnesses the scene and grits his teeth. His eyebrows start to furrow. Eiko headbutts him. Itsuki tumbles down to the ground and holds his forehead. He sees her pointing at him. She looks at him boldly and yells, “Next time if you want to get acquainted with someone, learn how to make a better first impression! And respect people’s space!” She walks off. Rie apologizes to him and chases after Eiko. Hiroyuki feels relieved and pats his chest gently.


Female classmates help Itsuki up. They asked if he was alright. He starts to laugh and said, “She’s amusing. I never met anyone like that.” After lunch, Rie and Eiko came back into the classroom. They sit back into their seats. Itsuki taps Eiko’s shoulder and tries to make small talk. She completely ignores him. Last period ended and Itsuki stands at her desk. She looks up at him and rolls her eyes. She sighed and said in an exhausted voice, “Now, what do you want?” He grins and said, “Let’s walk home together!” She said straight up, “No.” He asked, “Why not?” She said, “Cause I said so. If you keep being annoying, I am going to kick your a*s.” He smiles and said, “Then I will stay at your desk until you let me walk with you home.” Eiko clicks her teeth and tries to get past him. He keeps blocking her way.


Rie walks up to them and asked, “What are you two doing?” Itsuki said in a childish tone, “Eikooo doesn’t want me to walk with her homeeeee.” She smiles and said, “Well you can walk with us. I let you.” Eiko’s left eye twitches and her mouth drops. She screams at Rie, “WHY DID YOU DO THAT???? I DON'T LIKE HIM!” Rie said, “Cause he’s a new student at our school. It wouldn’t hurt for us to show him around the place.” She sighs and said, “You’re way too nice for your own good.” Itsuki smirks at Eiko and said proudly, “Now you have to walk with me.”


She glares at him and said, “You’re lucky that Rie is here. Or I would roundhouse kick your a*s out the window!” He taunts her and said, “Yeah right! I would like to see you try.”

© 2020 Nariko


Author's Note

Nariko
ignore grammar problems, please tell me what you think of it? I hope you enjoy chapter 13 part 1 and thank you for waiting patiently for each chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
Added on June 25, 2018
Last Updated on July 26, 2020
Tags: romance, anime-like story, gamers, comedy, highschool students, family, friends, conflict, some cursing words, anime

Author

Nariko
Nariko

New york, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I like to watch anime,and read manga.I want to try posting some anime stories online.I wrote some stories myself but I don't let people read my stories because I think it's horrible.I would like to kn.. more..

Writing