Completed Chapter 14: "New beginnings"

Completed Chapter 14: "New beginnings"

A Story by Nariko
"

Chapter 14 of Completed

"

Eiko walked out of school and saw Rie waiting for her. Rie asked, “What took you so long? Where’s Itsuki?” She said, “I rejected his confession.” Rie was stunned for a moment and said calmly, “I see.” They took the train and walked back home in silence. Rie messages Itsuki, “Are you okay?” She puts her phone face down and was about to read a book. Her phone suddenly rings. She looks at the phone and sees Itsuki has called her. She said, “Hello?” Itsuki said quietly, “Hi there.” Rie said, “I heard what happened from Eiko. Are you okay?” He was silent for a few mins. Rie checked her screen to see if he was still on the call. She waited patiently for him to answer. He said, “Now I know how rejection feels. People weren’t lying about how much it hurts.”


Rie said in a tender tone, “I was rejected before. I can sympathize with you. In the beginning, rejection does hurt. But I am glad to finally get those feelings off my chest and letting the person you like know. Instead of always worrying and trying to figure out whenever they actually had feelings for you. Once you accept the fact that you got rejected, you can finally find the courage to let yourself like someone again. I see it as an experience. A never ending experience till I can finally be with that special somebody. So, take your time to heal. And know it’s okay to let those emotions out.”


Itsuki was silent for a minute. Rie waited patiently for what he had to say. He said in a slightly happier tone, “Thank you for your words, Rie. You have no idea just how much that helped. I appreciate it very much.” Rie instantly smiled from hearing his words and replied, “I am glad to hear that! I just did what I could.” Rie’s grandma starts calling her name. Rie said , “Ohh my grandma needs me! I will talk to you tomorrow at school! See you Itsuki. Feel better soon!” Itsuki said, “Alright. See you tomorrow! Thanks again!”


The next day at school, Itsuki greeted both Eiko and Rie. He sat down in his seat. Eiko looked concerned and said, “Are you okay? I’m sorry if I rejected you too harshly.” Itsuki shaked his head and said, “Don’t worry about it. I am feeling much better today. Thanks to Rie.” While saying that, he smiles at her. Rie blushes a bit and smiles back. Eiko looked a bit surprised and said, “oh really? Well Rie is always good at cheering people up.” He kept staring at Rie and said, “I know she is.” Rie starts to get her books out for class. Eiko rises her left eyebrow and said confused, “And why do you keep staring at her like that?” Itsuki said, “No reason~”

© 2020 Nariko


Author's Note

Nariko
ignore grammar problems, please tell me what you think of it? I hope you enjoy chapter 14 and thank you for waiting patiently for each chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
Added on August 31, 2018
Last Updated on July 26, 2020
Tags: romance, anime-like story, gamers, comedy, highschool students, family, friends, conflict, some cursing words, anime

Author

Nariko
Nariko

New york, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I like to watch anime,and read manga.I want to try posting some anime stories online.I wrote some stories myself but I don't let people read my stories because I think it's horrible.I would like to kn.. more..

Writing