Completed Chapter 21:"Mismatched"

Completed Chapter 21:"Mismatched"

A Story by Nariko
"

Chapter 21 of Completed

"

In the late afternoon, Eiko was walking around the streets. She was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. She had an orange popsicle in her mouth. She stared at the sun setting down. There was an orange and bluish hue in the sky. She suddenly heard some voices in the distance. Eiko walked towards the direction of the voices. She saw two young men bothering a girl. As she walked closer, the girl started to look familiar. It was Kura. One of the men grabbed her arm. He said, “Come on, let’s go have some fun.” Kura slapped his arm away and said aggressively, “Don’t touch me with your filthy hands. You aren’t worth my time.” The man gritted his teeth and was about to hit her. Eiko was going to stop the man.


A large man quickly ran and punched the man unconscious. The other man became intimated by the large man and ran off. The large man had a black suit and sunglasses and asked, “Should I put money on the floor to cover his hospital expenses?” Kura said, “Do whatever you want.” He bowed and said, “Yes, Lady Kura.” The man put money on the floor next to the guy. Kura’s eyes looked up and she noticed Eiko. Eiko clenched her fists and walked up to her. The large man put his arm out and didn’t allow Eiko to get close to her.


Eiko was surprised and yelled, “Do you think throwing money on the ground, is going to solve the problem?” Kura sighed and said to the large man, “It’s okay. She can talk to me.” The large man nodded and put his arm down. Eiko walked up to her. Kura glared at her and said, “Yes, I do. Everyone who’s lower than me, aren’t worth my time.” Eiko looks into her eyes and squeezed  fists harder. She said in a strong voice, “Do you honestly believe that? To me, it looks like you don’t see the true value in others and yourself.”


Kura’s expression started to soften and had a sad look in her eyes. She looked down on the ground and then her eyes turned cold again. She said in a melancholic tone, “What’s the point of that? I don’t need to see people’s value” She walks off and the large man follows her. Eiko stared at her walking off into the distance. She walks in opposite direction of Kura and thought in her head, “I wonder if she really meant that.”

© 2020 Nariko


Author's Note

Nariko
ignore grammar problems, please tell me what you think of it? I hope you enjoy chapter 21 and thank you for waiting patiently for each chapter! I created a discord group that I can give you updates when a new chapter comes out. Here's the link to my group: https://discord.gg/vyQrfME

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
Added on April 28, 2019
Last Updated on July 26, 2020
Tags: gamers, anime-like story, romance, comedy, highschool students, family, friends, conflict, some cursing words, anime

Author

Nariko
Nariko

New york, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I like to watch anime,and read manga.I want to try posting some anime stories online.I wrote some stories myself but I don't let people read my stories because I think it's horrible.I would like to kn.. more..

Writing