The World Of Vagrant

The World Of Vagrant

A Chapter by SpiritedTales
"

World map, along with explanation of regions.

"
The time is the Middle ages of swords and armor. Though the time is entering the age of guns slowly.The clothing is highly mixed and made differently due to a massive mix of culture. The year of the calender is the 402 A.E (After End).The mainland is cut in three chunks. The first chunk, which is mountains and snowy lands, belongs to the Boreas royal family.The second chunk, which is plains and grasslands, belongs to Sylph Family. Third, which is the hills and coast, belongs to Sotha.
The three islands:

Amur:Warring Province.
Rotheran:Warring Province.Known for it's military power, and craftsmen.
Ashland:Warring Province. Desert ridden area, Sandstorms occur alot.

The Kingdom Of Ritz:
Said to be an Elvish country, but no one really knows because   Elves don't leave there much.

Varyn:
The "Inventors Paradise" is a tropical island with beaches of all kinds.Inventors from all over come to show their inventions here.

Unexplored area:
No one has made the trip here. Rumors say that the land is completely black, and is dead of all life.


© 2010 SpiritedTales


Author's Note

SpiritedTales
I did not make this map, nor do I claim rights to it. I use it only under Fair Use.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Excellent start. Enjoyed the intro. Okay, on to the chapters.

Posted 10 Years Ago


The well-chosen words that that flow into a picture, and a pertinent map at that; as it embellishes this write beautifully!
This write comes from your soul’s verve; the energy that comes from each word is captivating. It is a well-written piece that touches the heart, as the reader feels the images you write. Thanks for sharing this beautifully written piece!
Blessed Be ~ :-)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

965 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 29, 2010
Last Updated on January 29, 2010
Tags: Vagrant, warrior, war, princess, fantasy, travel, battle, magic, past, future, dark


Author

SpiritedTales
SpiritedTales

Belleville, Ontario, Canada



About
My real name is unimportant, but only the attempts at writing I make. I love writing as it is the only way to shape the world as I see fit, the one way I can play god. Well at first I was going to .. more..

Writing
Index Index

A Chapter by SpiritedTales