Characters of Vagrant  * Updates with each new character *

Characters of Vagrant * Updates with each new character *

A Chapter by SpiritedTales
"

I know it's unorthodox to have a character page for a book. But it helps with the visualization of my characters. *Updated with each new chapter*

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of Characters of Vagrant * Updates with each new character *.




Role:Cold Vagrant
Age:24
Occupation:Wanderer or Vagrant
Homeland:Rotheran-Rotheran Capital Falen

F.Y.I: Angel ,despite his name, is quite cold-hearted.He is often selfish and would ignore any possible selfless thing he would have to do.He is skilled with the Katana he carries with him.The reason is due to the nature of the blade because it glimmers during moonlight.He comes from the land of Rotheran, known for their weapon smiths and fighting prowess. The reason he is so far away from home, is unknown.But now he has to escort the a "Spoiled Girl" to Sotha, or he will remain seen as a criminal that kidnapped a princess.



Lanni Boreas
Role:Upbeat Noble
Age:19
Occupation:Heir to Boreas Throne.
Homeland:Boreas- Boreas Castle

F.Y.I: If Lanni seems innocent, she is, she never done wrong ever. But when she is asked to do something against her will, she won't stand for it. Being of Royal blood, she has no combat experience or training. So she relies on Angel for protection. She wishes to travel to the neutral country of Sotha, where she can find sanctuary with her uncle, the Duke of Sotha.But she has to overcome many hardships along the way, and face things she have never seen before.



Name:Rutee Argyle
Role:Unspoken Scout
Age:21
Occupation:Innkeep and Guide
Homeland:Boreas-Cassel

F.Y.I: The quiet elegant daughter of a large hearty innkeeper. Rutee is the union of Rotheran and Boreanis, causing her to be very hardened and sharp eyed, while being able to stand the cold and rough terrain of the Boreas country.Rutee isn't known for being a talkative girl, because she barely talks at all, even to her own father.She will talk when it's needed but any other time ,she prefers to keep to her thoughts. The greatbow she carries is silver and ebony, handed down to her as a memento from her mother. Though it doesn't go unused, Rutee is a very skilled marksman and has hunted since she was the tender age of 9.


Name:Lloyd Cross
Role:Conflicted Knight
Age:47
Occupation:Mage-Knight to the Sotha Knight Order
Homeland:Sotha-Herlim

F.Y.I: Lloyd Cross is the youngest of the order, being the second-son of Razial "The Shadow" Cross, the oldest Wolkin as of late. Lloyd is an exceptional tracker and has a super keen sense of smell and hearing, but he knows nothing of the evils of the world. This young Wolkin joined the Order to bring justice to the world and make sure everyone is safe.Yet, the armor he wears and the sword he carries is nothing but a title, as he has never seen real battle. Lloyd is void of evil, as he seen as the purest of innocence and the keeper of justice in any situation. But the world is full of evil and Lloyd sometimes wonders if he is able to bring such order to a chaotic world.


Name:Razial Cross
Role: Loyal Captain
Age:598
Occupation:Knight Captain of the Sotha Knight Order
Homeland:Herlim-Sotha

F.Y.I: Razial is the oldest Wolkin to date and he is slowly changing to his primal animal form. Razial gave everything   for his country and will continue to do so until the day he runs with the pack as a wolf. Razial puts duty ahead of love and treats Lloyd as only his trusted soldier. Razial is two years away from becoming fully aged and beginning his life as a Primal, so he will do everything he can to be sure his country and his son, are left in good hands. With how everything is in world right now, Razial only wishes that he was younger so he can help defend his country if need be.




© 2010 SpiritedTales


Author's Note

SpiritedTales
I do not draw these characters, nor do I lay claim to them. I use these pictures under "Fair Use"



Reviews

Hmm. I like how you did this. Would you, by any chance, care if I stole your idea and make a 'Characters' chapter for my book?

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

6 Views
Added on January 29, 2010
Last Updated on January 29, 2010
Tags: Vagrant, warrior, war, princess, fantasy, travel, battle, magic, past, future, dark


Author

SpiritedTales
SpiritedTales

Belleville, Ontario, Canada



About
My real name is unimportant, but only the attempts at writing I make. I love writing as it is the only way to shape the world as I see fit, the one way I can play god. Well at first I was going to .. more..

Writing
Index Index

A Chapter by SpiritedTales