Chapter VIII

Chapter VIII

A Chapter by Linzey
"

Life without her...

"
Everyone and everything in Bath has gone back to its regular routine. Her friends do not miss her. Her teachers do not remember her. Even her family in the end does not care. Yes, they worry once in a while, but now they are back into their old routines. Dave goes to work from nine until five. Martha goes to the gym at eleven and an hour later she's back home getting ready for yet another day either shopping, getting a massage, or a mani/pedi.

No one speaks of her. She seems to of disappeared in everyone's lives. They do not remember her face, they do not remember her name when it's spoken and they most definitely do not remember the what made her... well her. They do not remember the smile that used to be on her face. They do not remember her eyes. They do not remember the small figure she had. They do not remember her talents.

She seems to be a ghost lost in time. Never to be remembered for her great deeds. Never to be remembered at all. Lost in time. Another dimension created. A new world being created as her own. I guess she's been given what she wanted. No one cares. They won't be looking for her. She can go on with her new life.
 
She is free at last...


© 2010 Linzey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmm, interesting. it seems bizzare that everyone would forget her. i mean they might not think of her too often but to say she's disappeard completely is a bit...
oh, and "She seems to of disappeared in everyone's lives." should be "have disappeared from"

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 18, 2010
Last Updated on November 18, 2010


Author

Linzey
Linzey

NY



About
I'm 21 as of April 2015 and like to write to express my feelings. A lot of people like to say that my writing isn't the brightest of all stormy looking clouds... but it is my own. I like to read other.. more..

Writing
The Cage The Cage

A Poem by Linzey


The Piers The Piers

A Poem by Linzey