Submission of a boy lableled as a s**t

Submission of a boy lableled as a s**t

A Poem by SpokenWord















Within the darkness of commonality

under an old blanket made of fake fur

hides a little boy who dreams of bad girls

who carried themselves as if they were men

 

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick,

Jack can’t jump over society’s stereotypes

 

Blisters formed on his fingertips

he tried to control the burnt sands

as time dripped through an hour glass

 

his world twisted and inverted on its axis

polar opposites attracts as society unleashes

it’s monster with three heads

politics, religion and tradition

all three blew fire

made of hatred and expectations

upon the flesh of the boy made of paper and ink

which melted into scrolls made of gold

where the monster scribbled labels

upon his forehead

 

“soft spoken little girl emotional and broken -

reject is going to hell one day”

seared like a tattoo across his skull

 

So much for seeing the human soul

judgment day happens every day

when you are different from the norm

commonality has its place

no room for boys who are twisted within

mirrors broken then broken again

reflect the nature of man’s ignorance


a s**t is born every minute. 

who said only women are born that way?


said the man who looked into the mirror

still seeking the bad girl he use to dream of

only she truly understands his nature

a submissive with a hidden treasure

of passion and desire for the Dominant Woman

© 2011 SpokenWord


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

excellently expressive of the Submissive yearning to please..and be wonton in the act..."a s**t is born every minute.
who said only women are born that way?"
gosh I know someone whose byline is just that...the grin they get when you call him ....S**T..! sTRUTTING ON THE TABLE TOP...





Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Oh wow SW! You really took us there! What a powerful expression of the agony of the counter culture. The subject of this tale is not broken, they have distinguished cracks that add to their character, but they're no where near fatal flaws!

Well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very nicely written There SpokenWord and if I do say so myself nice to have you writing again. This one proposes some intriging thoughts. The last stanza pretty much says it all. But I have to say I love the line "a s**t is born every minute. who said only woman are born that way? That is a question I have been trying to get the world to ask forever???? Love it...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Really really nice :] I really enjoy your writing. "it's monster with three heads politics, religion, and tradition." How true these words are! All three of these things can be extremely cruel! It is so ironic because these three things are supposed to help "its people." But some of the time and sometimes very often it simply does not. In fact it does the opposite. Religion, and tradition tends to discriminate on people who are different because in their eyes its unforgivable-talking about all religions but Christianity in particular-They turn out being the exact opposite of who they are supposed to be like, Jesus. Jesus didn't ever condemn anyone in fact he died for all! A act like that speaks volumes! In fact, alot of people do not fit "the norm." The important thing to me is to be a good person and have equal respect for all people no matter who they are. This poem is the cry out of a broken hearted boy with a slightly twisted nature..wanting to be accepted, needing to feel loved. This is magnificent!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The dominant woman so many men dream of.......I dream of a dominant man...your poet and I are opposites. I want a man who is my superior intellectually though......quite different I suppose than this blissful piece. and oh heck you didn't want to hear this. This is an awesome poem Spokenword!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love how you take the subject matter through all nuances~ from interior to societal to psychospiritual~ my best male riends are ALL s***s~ =)~ and they know it and they love it and love to hear it even more~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

excellently expressive of the Submissive yearning to please..and be wonton in the act..."a s**t is born every minute.
who said only women are born that way?"
gosh I know someone whose byline is just that...the grin they get when you call him ....S**T..! sTRUTTING ON THE TABLE TOP...





Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I bristle at female dominance, but strong Women are all I know and love. How's that for conflict?
Brilliant writing! There are so many of us out there...

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i love when boys can finally admit to being a s**t and not giving off that negative connotation to women - you've given s**t a new meaning; submissive...doesn't feel so dirty now lol :)
but you're still a dirty s**t lol :)


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

453 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 29, 2011
Last Updated on June 29, 2011
Tags: BDSM, submission, Dominant Women, Society, Diversity, Acceptance, Ignorance, Prejudice

Author

SpokenWord
SpokenWord

South of Sub Space Lost in the Cosmos of Life, TN



About
I am a free spirit who is extremely open minded and accepting of others differences from my own. I am an open book I find it is much easier living life in the open than hidden lost within the sha.. more..

Writing
Switch Switch

A Poem by SpokenWord



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Omen moon Omen moon

A Poem by Robin