Softball

Softball

A Chapter by Kat24
"

It is about sports

"

Softball

  What are sports? Sports are the things that you can play and watch. Sports are the best to things  to have in your life. That is why I like sports.  The main chacter in the book is Mary. Mary Billton  is 13 years old. She is really good in Sports. Her favorite kinds of sports are softball and basketball and the sport  Mary is not good at is Volleyball. We have played a lot of games in softball this season. We have won a lot of games  this season. I am the star pitcher and any position player. Our team is going to play a really good team Lake Earth, Wisconsin in our home town Blackhawk,Wisconsin. Our record so far is  10-3 this season. Lake Earth's record is 11-2  this season. So it is going to be a good game we are going to play today. We play Lake Earth and I get to pitch because it is for the Confenence Champion of the season. I try to pitch the best I can but Lake Earth has a really good pitch to for there team too named Ellisa Franks. Our teams does  the best we can and the Blackhawks win by the walk off homerun by me. The players were so happy that our team won. So we go to State for Softball in West Plainview , Wisconsin. It was a fun to go to State. We played the best we could at state. We won three  out of the four games we played. All the other teams played four game like our team did. All the other teams won three or four game out of their games. So we got fourth  at State after the tie breaker game that we won and our final record for the season was 10-3.



© 2009 Kat24


Author's Note

Kat24
Please read, rate and tell me what I need to do better if need be.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like the names of your towns. They are very decriptive and nice sounding. The thing I think you should work on is deciding on which narrative your working on . If you're talking about Mary, then use pronouns like she or her. If you were speaking in first person, then you would say our or I. Also, I would get rid of the sentence "the main character in the book is Mary". Otherwise I think you have done a good job! Hope this has helped.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 5, 2009
Last Updated on October 6, 2009


Author

Kat24
Kat24

About
My name is Katherine. I really like sports and hanging out with my friends. My favorite music is Pop. My favorite animals are Cats, Cows, and Rabbits. Thanks for reading my short bio. and don't fo.. more..

Writing
Weddings Weddings

A Poem by Kat24