All Dogs Go To Heaven

All Dogs Go To Heaven

A Poem by SquinklaPsyOps
"

All Dogs Go To Heaven

"

Dear Loved Angel Puppies Tiger and Chuco

Thank You For Saving My Life
God Sent You When I Needed You The Most
You Help Me Win So Many Battles In Life
I Owe You And God So Much
And Will Never Forget You
I Know That God Loves You Puppy As Much
For Helping Me Write My First Prayer To God

Merry Very Christmas

© 2015 SquinklaPsyOps


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

My wife and I are getting ready to rescue a pound puppy. We could just get a puppy, but I prefer to rescue, even if it is an older dog. thank you for the beautiful poem and a reminder of why I wanted to do a rescue. Anthony Wolf ,'', ^@@^ ,'', PS. Love the picture. PSS Tell Tiger and Chuco to look up Princess Tasha Yar... She was a cocker-springer cross and is very playful.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Aww this is a great piece. I have lost 2 dogs and its nice to know that they are in a better place where they can do doggy things. I know both of my puppies are in heaven playing and barking having a good time. Great poem,

Posted 7 Years Ago


A well-loved dog is a piece of heaven. A wonderfully heartfelt piece:)

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Thank You Pryde, I really love my puppy, he is very nice and I always try to give him vitamins and t.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
MAC
love this! a very endearing piece that gave my heart some much need warmth.

Posted 8 Years Ago


it is a divine prayer indeed
need I say more


Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Thank You♥ for your interpretation, do kindly appreciate it.
poetry-kiddo alienbaba

8 Years Ago

i appreciate it
While I have your attention, PsyOps, let me fill you in on dating. One the other or both of us may want months of time without dating. We haev gone through hell, as literally speaking as it gets, Earth under the reign of Satan. People could see you like me, and you give me comfort. That was one of the worst parts of being blocked hedsite honor, not her by you, well your account: the worst part was not being able to bet there with you.

I can understand that I have little to offer at this time. You can read worlds of me from where I sent you and my work here, but you also have a fan club of real people that like your work like me. I am just a postcard in your life, and dating can take years even without the stress of that hacker which was after you,. I think you found the right one. ANd, you can see that my life is hell.

Take it slow unless something unexpected happens is good advice, and get to know me better as you have time. I have only a car and house that belongs to my family, but I might be able to get you a place to stay at least for a while.

And, the f*****g truth is that I may have infinite true loves with bidirectional sparks flying. I have to be honest and say that I might have 160 wives and initinte romances. So, it works out in it's way, and don't feel that you are not as special to me already, probably, as a single woman is to a me only double both ways guy. That's the big evil to say I don't have as much lvoe, I guess. For the time being, it si just me and teddybear at this place, and I might move soon.

I will try to keep in touch. Another 100 grade for you btich-a*s poem!

Posted 8 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the website administrators.
What's this, PsyOps? Somebody that learned to impersonate you badly? And, a fan SIGN:YES of bad art!? This is so degrading. I love the picture, but all of the dogs seems distubingly facing the samish direction like they never would and also the colors are odd. I always like your art except this one.

Keep up the good work> I will give you 100 in the hopes of getting sex soon!

Posted 8 Years Ago


what about really bad dogs? like those that don't clean after themselves?


Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

All Dogs Go To Heaven It Is God's Law'
SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Merry Christmas'
Myenigma

8 Years Ago

ha, Merry Christmas to you too :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1335 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 25, 2015
Last Updated on December 25, 2015
Tags: All Dogs Go To Heaven

Author

SquinklaPsyOps
SquinklaPsyOps

About
Religious writer Compare me to an Arch Angel more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~Angel~ ~Angel~

A Poem by Robbie~xoxo~


Winter Winter

A Poem by MsJewel