Saviors and Redeemers

Saviors and Redeemers

A Chapter by Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
"

Selected passages from Love's True Home

"
No one can save us. Many await the return of a great redeemer, savior, or messiah. This idea originates in the mind; falsely promising that someone else will solve the world’s problems. The mind presents this powerful idea to divert your attention away from your true self, causing you to look to the future and hope for salvation. There is nothing to save. As a child of God, you are already free.

Spirituality cannot be bought or taught; it can only be caught. Divine love is splashing around in your glorious heart right now; so pull out your magic fishing rod, start trolling for joy, and share your bountiful catch with others.

Which teachings do you follow? The wisdom of the prophets or the wise guys bent on profit?

All religions serve a purpose and vary in their teachings. They are all paths, but alas, they are constructs of the mind, destined to perish. Love, the source of all life, resides in every heart, far beyond religion, philosophy, metaphysics, science, and the mind itself.

I’m not a saint, guru, master, or redeemer. I am soul, dream’s eternal lover and love’s eternal dreamer.

The intellectual concept of a messiah is presented by the mind as a promise, causing many to look toward the future, hoping for some kind of salvation. Love, power, wisdom, and freedom exist in the ever-present moment of the now. The messiah as a poetic symbol points to divine love residing in our hearts, love’s true home. Look no further! You are the messiah.

Myriad physical forms, philosophies, religions, art and scientific theories are born, have duration, and eventually pass away. Only love remains.

Many “wallet hounds” offer spiritual salvation, financial salvation, and emotional salvation. Salvation comes packaged in various sizes, shapes, colors, aromas, etc. Fortunately, there is nothing to save. As soul, you are already free. Toss that wallet where it really counts"into the glorious waters of your loving heart
.

Love's True Home



© 2011 Sri Gawn Tu Fahr


Author's Note

Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
Look no further! You are the messiah.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Toss that wallet where it really counts"into the glorious waters of your loving heart." Absolutely true. Nice one. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

394 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 12, 2011
Last Updated on April 12, 2011


Author

Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
Sri Gawn Tu Fahr

Nelson, British Columbia, Canada



About
Facebook's Mystic of Mayhem, author of Love's True Home, romantic poet, troubadour, philosopher, inspirational writer, lyricist, comic, upbeat, adventurous! I am not a saint, master, savior or redeem.. more..

Writing