Reborn and trapped

Reborn and trapped

A Chapter by Srijith
"

The world is a trap for all self sacrifising men , there souls have no choice, and they find it hard to dilute along with the other humans out here, it is this view of mine that is getting elaborated.

"
Past can neither been defined nor can be understood with proper understanding of present. The present can only be defined with the help of life's which have met death and attained moksha. The knowedge of every discovery was to know to men yet they still have to discover them time and again to understand and transmit to the the comming souls born on earth. Life is strange perhaps even rather complex as earth moves into a state of lack of resources. We forget all what we create and they we define everything the thing which are bound to be left here. Everybit of emotion you hold on to is predefined and yet we tend to absorb all the negatives of it like a sponge. What we forget is that sponge absorbs the most of it and holds on to it till a set time period and that the spong must be offered back to who has given it though. Most of the times we forget that even the sun and the moon has got control over us. The world is absoultely a trap. If you want to come back here again you must do your dharama well or eles you have to suffer to an extent which even all the creatures around you seems unworthy of even looking at. Remember everyday out here is an inch closer to death, purpose forgotten makes you lost and endless.


© 2016 Srijith


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on May 2, 2016
Last Updated on May 2, 2016


Author

Srijith
Srijith

Queen of the Arabian sea, Gods own country, India



About
Mid 20. Taking a U turn in life, understanding the own self through various circumstances, that life has put forward . An individual with a remolding self. more..

Writing