𝗧𝗵�™ 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹�™𝗿

𝗧𝗵�™ 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹�™𝗿

A Story by CutuREBELS
"

A story about a killer, a teenager and a killer phone in hands of killer. A serial killer! Who will win?

"
This is the story of �-��-��-� and his encounter with a strange GAMING Killer smartphone. After giving his Economics test of 50 marks sat SRV in his playground under a tree reading his Economics book searching for any mistakes. Suddenly he saw a Phone 2.5 decades old. Fully buttoned he accessed the phone and saw it has only 1 software.....𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇.

SRV gazed at that button and pressed the button but it did nothing. Thinking of it as non sense, he startled to put the phone back but what he saw made him click it. There was another button or software. The �-��-��-��-� which upon clicking, he got the glimpse of what he is holding.
• It was a futuristic device with a IR blaster not for controlling RC devices but for killing anyone in just 10 secs.
• It c,c,uchit requiresg cctv, cctv,y, a new 8gb sd card when handling a new victim.
• It will kill its existing owner if the GAMING Killer is damaged, broken or mishandled. (Most Imp.)

-Also to use it, the user has to press the kill button and then click a photo of the victim and press the green button to initiate the kill or press the red button if he wants to cancel it. Without the SD card, nothing will happen.

SRV was astonished, worried and excited to use it at same time. He had a spare 8gb SD card and was waiting for the school to end to try the new toy at home. He reached home and used it to kill a rat at home and killed 2-3 with it. He was half scared and half satisfied. Then he kept it safe and went for dinner and then the next day to school to tell his buddies about this strange thing. He reached school early to buy time. He told them about this smartphone and they ignored this bullshit. Reaching home, he found his little brother is there also. He greeted his uncle and aunt and went into his room only to find his KiLLer (name given to his GAMING Killer by SRV) missing. Shocked, he asked his brother and he said that he mistakenly threw it outside and losted it. SRV was dumbfounded and furious of what he heard. He scolded his brother and was literally crying in himself. If anything would have happened to it, he will die in an instant. He himself went to search for it only to find it NOT THERE (as obviously it was taken away by someone.) He cryingly entered his house and went to sleep skipping his dinner and evening TV time also. Next day he went to school and found a new girl Aditi Priya has joined his school and class. He made friends with her and even thought of her as her girlfriend but the next moment after the lunch recess break Aditi was a little worried and a few moments later......*�-��-��-��-�* and there fell Aditi with deadness in her eyes.

The school immediately called paramedics but it was no use. Aditi was dead. Her body stiff and not responding to any stimulus. SRV was horrirfied. Few hours later, the paramedics announced Aditi dead due to a minor stroke and a major attack. SRV cannot sleep well that day as well. The next day CBI began investigating this case. They started asking the students the whereabouts, the details and any enmity of and between Aditi and anyone else. Few students told about SRV and Aditi talking during recess, some told that since she was new, they didn't know anything about her very well till now. Since the second scenario was of no use, they started asking questions to SRV. He was worried but answered all questions carefully. He told them that Aditi was a plain and simple girl fond of piano. But that day during recess, she was worried and constantly looking at her smartphone and was constantly recieving some messages from someone. The CBI responded by saying, 'Yeah! We have checked them. It was from a UNKNOWN CONTACT and it was threatening her saying she should accept the relationship or some major threats are awaiting her.' SRV followed the CBI words and asked of , 'What relationship?' CBI officers said that they have till this time no idea and they have to investigate Priya's house also. They started to pack things up when SRV was struck by a lightning thought. He told the CBI about the GAMING Killer and the 2 men officers took it lightly but the Sr. female officer Mrs. Asthana asked about the more detailed explanation of what SRV told them right now. SRV told them from scratch-to-scritch about the KiLLer. Mrs. Asthana smiled and told SRV, 'You'll be needed young man. Raghav and Arya! Take this boy's number and address and reach HQ by 1:40 pm. I'm leaving for Aditi's house.' Raghav and Arya sheepishly looked at her face then to each other's and to SRV and then politely and slowly said, 'Roger that Ma'am!' Mrs. Asthana left the interrogation scene and talking to the Principal of thr school headed towards Aditi's house. Arya furiously said, 'Is it necessary? Everyone knows that that Aditi Shukla or whatever died due to heart attack and brain stroke. Why and what is this investigation all about?' Raghav consoled his mate and said, 'Man I know that....but you may have heard the case of SSR and Rhea. This case is not more different and very similar to that. Those messages and sudden attack on a healthy and beautiful girl is something else entirely.' 'That sounds more convincing' exclaimed SRV. 'Ok boy now give us your address and your number otherwise Mrs. Asthana would have the three of our heads hung up on a hook' laughingly said Raghav. Giving them the contact details, SRV also left the scene. During nightime, he ate his dinner and went to watch (Poochta hai Bharat) News with his parents. 2 criminals were killed in their hideout in afternoon. After diagnosis, it was announced they died from a heart attack and brain stroke. They too recieved the same notification in their phone (but in place of relationship was partnership). Then there was a horrifying site in front of thier eyes. The news reporter Arnab Goswami died there (not really XDDDD))))))). The site horrirfied SRV and his parents. SRV was sure the KiLLer was in hands of a real serial �-��-��-��-��-��-�.

The next day as SRV was planning to leave to school, he was interrupted by two familiar faces. 'Hello Ma'am! Hello Sir! Good Morning....I am Arya and this is my mate Raghav. We are from CBI and we need SRV for some furthermore interrogations. I hope he has told you about yesterday and our Sr. Mrs. Asthana had told us to bring SRV to CBI HQ. Hope you understand.' For a few moments SRV mother and father were astonished by what they were hearing then they recalled what SRV told them yesterday. They allowed them to take SRV with them.

At the HQ, he was meeted with Mrs. Asthana who said that he needs to tell the detailed appearance of the GAMING Killer to the Artist Biswajeet Das. SRV gave him all details about the KiLLer. From the 6.5mp rear camera to the white body plastic phone to the red and green �-��-��-��-��-��-� buttons to the 2.1" inch plastic screen. Biswajeet said that these details are enough and within 1 to 2 hours he brought the drawn KiLLer smartphone photo exactly as the one SRV lost 3 days ago. Suddenly SRV heard a voice, 'Hey Arya! How're you man?' It was Abhi, an old mate of Arya. They both were rejoiced on seeing each others. He told he had a very minor ailment few days ago. He was acknowledged of why SRV and Artist Biswajeet Das is there. He showed his dismay upon hearing a little girl's death and sudden strange eye glance upon the involvement of a Killing smartphone. 'Its a GAMING Killer' said SRV. 'Yeah! Yeah! That! That....I just mispelled it' corrected Abhi. 'Abhi, can you please drop SRV at his house. I have to talk to Mrs. Asthana as our respected Chairman Mr. Andrew is retiring the day after tomorrow and also give my final condolences to Aditi. SRV you are coming there right? Abhi you should come there too!' said Arya rummaging through in his cupboards and files. SRV nodded and wore his jacket. 'Sure man..I'll try my best to be there. You go attend your meeting.' Abhi chilled and replied. Arya went on for the meeting and Abhi said to SRV, 'So, SRV let's go...and you should meet me some day. I usually live alone but I have many games and consoles at my house. Come some day..Ok?' SRV exclaimed his happiness with a weak and simple smile and said, 'Sure:)'. Then Abhi dropped SRV home and went on to meet Raghav who was on a leave that day. He was helping Mr. Andrew with his retirement. What no one knows was that Mr. Andrew was going to retire from his �-��-��-��-�.

It was his last day. 'It feels like only 31 days rather than years' said Mr. Andrew. 'Seems legit Sir. We're gonna miss you. You were a guidance, an inspiration and a dilligent officer of our Bureau. It's very hard to believe my all time aspiring officer will be replaced by someone' sadly exclaimed Raghav. 'Don't worry young man. Mrs. Parthiv will also prove herself worthy. Maybe more than me. She is also a very aspiring officer' cheered Mr. Andrew. 'No jokes Sir but are you joking, no one can take your place. Not even ACP Pradhyuman' laughingly said Raghav. Soon enough, Mr. Andrew's phone rang and he picked it up. It was a huffled and a roughly rugged voice. 'Wait there you moron. I'm coming. Don't hurt her' said Mr. Andrew after ending the call and running with his gun and his WagonR keys. It was a tensed momentq for Mr. Andrew. It was a call from the serial killer....the one who got ahold of SRV's GAMING Killer. Negative thoughts approached Mr. Andrew's mind as he approached an old halfly constructed 3 storey building. 'Where are you? Leave my daughter you stony cold hearted!' shouted Mr.Andrew as he went upstairs to the terrace. Stacey, Mr. Andrew's eldest daughter's mouth was tightly wrapped with a white handkerchief cloth and she was waining with pearl like heavy tears beneath her wonder filled eyes. She was a 24 year old girl tortured like �-��-��-��-�. 'Leave her.....you!!? What are you doing here A.....' and there was a heavy 𝙥𝙤𝙥 of the Golden Eagle revolver and Mr. Andrew finally retired from this burdened world. 'No Dad...why did you do this to him? Why?' tearily said Stacey as the killer unfolded her covered mouth. 'Stop questioning me Darling! You will suffer just the same....or maybe �-��-��-��-�!!' said the serial killer with an evil's laugh and taking out from his pocket the GAMING Killer and clicking Stacey's picture and pressing the red button and �-��-"�-��-�....

'No! No! No Andrew Sir!! What happened....no no it cannot be' tearily said Raghav running and tumbling all the way from stairs to the heavenly aboded blood stained body of Mr. Andrew. He was shot directly in the middle of the head and it was late...too late to save him. And there not more than 3-4 meters ahead was her daughter Stacey's body on the ground with her hands tied to a small pole behind her. The inevitable death of Mr. Andrew has brought the whole CBI down.

'Ah! Found it!' said SRV stopping in front of a old apartment. He was a carrying a small card with the name Abhi on it. He was getting bored at home and thought of meeting him. He knocked on his door and Abhi greeted him. He told that he came on just the right time. 'You could play some games or watch a movie while I go to the market to fetch a bottle of Cola and a packet of Chips' said Abhi wearing his sneakers. 'Sure...but try to come fast!' told SRV entering Abhi's console rooms. Abhi closed the door and SRV turned on the console. Suddenly he remembered he left his phone outside on the couch near the shoe rack. He ran towards the door only to slip in a puddle of water and sprain his left leg. Still he managed to reach the phone and went to find a first aid spray. Luckily he found a First Aid kit on a shelf. 10-12 mins later, Abhi returned and they played some games. Suddenly Abhi asked SRV, ' Is your name SRV or people just call you that? I assume its not your real name.....or is it?' 'Surely not! My real name is Sarvaswa but people tend to pronounce or write it wrong so I just prefer SRV over Sarvaswa' explained SRV. 'Gotcha! Hey I assume your phone is ringing in the dining hall!' said Abhi. 'Right!' said SRV running towards the hall. 'Sure Mom! Yeah! Yeah! On the way.... Just coming' said SRV on the phone and then after telling Abhi about his departure, he wore his White shoes and ran towards his home.

'Its merely impossible Raghav. You didn't even asked who is on the call or where is he going?' angrily asked Mrs. Asthana. 'How can I ma'am? He is my senior. He knows what he must be doing and about my part, as soon as I saw him going with the gun, I quickly told you. What gone wrong was we were late there!' defended Raghav. 'And what has happened to you? You are shouting to us from the time that boy told you about that frickin' smartphone killer. What is wrong with you? Answer me Mrs. Asthana! Answer me!' protested and shouted Raghav. 'Look Raghav, you are just like my brother and the inevitable and sudden death of Mr. Andrew has pissed me off. I have no idea what could I do.' answered Mrs. Asthana. 'I know you are hiding something from me. Tell me ma'am.... don't hide anything from me if you regard me as your brother. I know you are hiding something about that killer phone but I don't know why. Please tell me.' protested Raghav. Then Mrs. Asthana finally in her high spirits told Raghav 'Okay dear! I'll tell you but please don't tell anyone about this. It is about that Smartphone. It was the time when my trainings as a CBI officer had just started. I was living in a PG when one night while returning from training, a thief stole my purse. I tried to defend but he was quick and strong and he succeeded in stealing my purse. I came home pissed and found that Smartphone under my bed. It was just my 3rd day there and I thought someone lost it until I read the rules. It was used for killing and I don't know till now that why I gave it a wicked smile and used it to kill that thief. That time, it didn't required a picture and the next day, he was found dead. Picturing his death, my hands trembled and quickly I threw it from above a building near a school. That day I couldn't slept well as well. After hearing the story from SRV, I remembered that memory and I ought to destroy it so that no one could ever use it to dominate anyone.' 'You killed someone Mrs. Asthana? I cannot believe that! That's bullshit. You committed a crime?' suddenly from the corridor Abhi asked. 'You here? an agitated Asthana asked. 'Sorry ma'am, I heard what you said but as you said to Raghav...I also won't tell it to anyone. I promise! And yeah I came to tell Raghav that from tomorrow onwards I won't come. I have to rearrange somethings. Bye!' said Abhi leaving the place. 'I hate you ma'am. I hate you. I regarded you as my sister and you regarded me as your brother but I was wrong. I was really wrong' exclaimed Raghav. 'Sorry Raghav' apologized Mrs. Asthana. After some time Arya entered there and told them about an old phone shop selling micro USB SD cards of old smartphones. 'It could be the place from where the killer is buying those cards' said Arya. 'Ok we'll go there tomorrow and check what is up with that place. And yeah sorry Raghav and Arya, you also forgive me. I really misbehaved with you' said Mrs. Asthana picking up her reddish brown velvet bag and walking out the door into the cleaned corridor. It was not more than 3 mins when a call came from SRV on Arya's phone but his phone was on silent and be was too teary to see the incoming call on his phone. 'Maybe I said too much to her. It was not her mistake' cryingly said Raghav to Arya as his silent call ended. 'Why is he not accepting calls. It's important....I found the killer. Lemme call Arya' �-��-™�-™�-�....�-��-™�-™�-�.....and his phone shut down. 'Oh no my phone shut down. S**t!' said SRV as his phone betrayed him.

It was nightime as she walked the corridor to get house. Suddenly someone stepped in front of Mrs. Asthana. Asthana looked forward and confusingly said, 'You? What're you doing here....' when she felt the pain in her chest. The heavy stabbing pin pricks in her whole body rising and she fell with a loud �-��-��-��-- on the ground with her eyes going blank and dark. There was a ruffled heavy and rough voice of the killer saying, 'Good night Mrs. Asthana....good luck finding the shop in your dreams' with footsteps of old leather boots going down the stairs. It was indeed a �-��-��-��-- �-��-��-��-��-�.

'Hey Doctor? What's her condition?' asked a tearful Raghav. 'Sorry Mr. Raghav, her body has failed to respond and she has departed from this world due to a major and very serious heart attack.' said the surgeon after coming out of the theatre. 'Say What?' asked a disheartened Arya. 'Don't joke with us. Understand? This is no place for drama.' said Raghav leaving the area. Walking some distance in the hospital corridor, Raghav fell on his knees, with tears rolling down his eyes and his mind not in a state of conscience.

�-��-��-��-�! �-��-��-��-�! rang Raghav's phone in the silent cleaned corridor. He picked the phone with his tears still rolling on his face. 'Hello, SRV? What happened? What! Are you serious? How do you....�-��-��-"�-�?? Ok....Ok I'll try. Sure....Sure' as Raghav ended his call. He stood up, wiped his face and ready to bring that madman behind the bars now. His vengeance has taken him and now it was the only thing he would have trusted now.

'Hey Abhi? You there?' said SRV knocking on his old apartment door. 'Yeah SRV what happened? Do you need some help?' asked Abhi as he unlocked and opened his door allowing SRV in. 'Actually I found the killer Abhi. It's Arya'. blindly told SRV. 'What? Are you sure it's Arya' shockingly asked Abhi. 'I'm pretty sure it's him. He was trying to frame you as well. But I have an idea. Since he needs SD cards for the GAMING Killer, we should go catch him red handed there and put him behind bars. Say...are you ready?' asked SRV enthusiastically. 'Ok let's go!' said Abhi wearing his sneakers.

'Mr. Babu...what I'm asking you is do you know anyone who buys SD cards from here more oftentimes? Tell me if you remember anything....please!' told Arya. 'No sir. If I would have known, I would have told you.' answered Mr. Babu, the owner of the old phone accessories selling shop. Just then her granddaughter came and asked, 'Grandpa? Haven't that uncle came who buys small cards daily? When will he come?' 'Ok grandpa! Now you must really start talking otherwise you know the circumstances. Now tell us everything.' said Arya in a loud tone. 'Ok! Ok....! Pihu, please go inside dear. I have to talk about something with these uncles.' said Mr. Babu after which Pihu went inside. 'Ok sire, he was a roughly voiced man always threatening that if I won't give him SD cards for free, he would kill my granddaughter Pihu. Her father and mother were killed in a accident and she is everything to me. He even showed me killing the news reporter Arnab as well. I was terrified and so I did what he told me to do. Sorry sir.....sorry.... please forgive me. It's not my mistake. Sorry.... ' and he began crying. Just then Abhi entered the shop and asked 'What going on here? Can somebody tell me?' 'Sire! He is the one who buys SD cards from me for free. He is the one! I remember him well' boldly told Mr. Babu. 'What? Do you even know what are you saying. I don't even know you!' a confused Abhi said. 'Yeah! Ye knows what he is saying. He is saying what is true Mr. Abhi or rather I'd say Mr. Killer. Now tell the truth!' asked a serious SRV. Then Abhi with a wicked smile replied, 'I am impressed SRV and I also want to know how you came to know that I am the killer.' said Abhi with his old smile. 'Sure! Why not!' said SRV beginning to tale the story. 'When that day, you came to drop me home, my brother saw you and he told me that when he went outside to find that old phone, that man was also there not very far. Then at your home, when you went to buy snacks, I sprained my leg and opening your First Aid kit, I found that GAMING Killer. Then I made this plan of to how to catch you!' replied SRV. Then Abhi clapped and laughingly said, 'Nice SRV you are brilliant. No indeed you are.

Then Abhi with a stop in his clapping and his most serious tone said, 'Ok.... so let me tell you how I got that GAMING Killer and how I used it...it was the time I recovered from my ailment. I caught a glance on Aditi Priya. I wanted to befriend her but due to my rugged and rough countenance and appearance, she turned her face away from me. And alone was I walking in front of your house when a phone came flying and hit me on my head. It was a old phone and I carried it with me. Later on I found out what it was and how I can use it. I sent her rude messages and when she did not replied to me and ignored me, my vengeance took over me and I did the unthinkable. First I killed two of the thief's I helped CBI in catching. Then I killed her and then to show this shop owner my power killed that news reporter. I was having feelings of power and to get my revenge on that old man, I abducted his daughter and called him on an old terrace and killed both of them. �-��-��-��-�! Since Mrs. Asthana was getting more and more nearer to The Killer, I even killed her.'

'But still you got caught. Indeed SRV, you are a genius. Well done....' said Arya but was interrupted by Abhi who turned towards SRV and said, 'Get out of my way. Right now!' 'No way I will not get you get past me by any....' says SRV but then Abhi said, 'Get ready SRV!' and he picked up the GAMING Killer and within a few seconds SRV was on his knees and �-��-��-��--. 'No SRV! said Raghav. 'He deserved that....now get out of my way!' said Abhi as he left the shop and found a car deserted around the sweeped corner of the busy market town, stole it and escaped from there killing SRV....or....did...he?

© 2021 CutuREBELS


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on January 20, 2021
Last Updated on January 20, 2021

Author