Breathe Ever

Breathe Ever

A Story by StayStrong123456789
"

The start of my book 4

"

                Hell has been trying to kill me for the last few years, she has been tracking me and two days ago, she found me.

                “You know you’ll never get out of this unless you kill her,” Kayla said. She is a friend of mine, a witch, we both are. See we met when we were both two years old. We have been practicing the craft for at least 3 years now.

                “I can’t kill her, she is like a hundred years old and really powerful, I could never take her,” I said back, of course I doubted myself, I always do… I know that I have to kill her; I just can’t bring myself to.

                “You can’t hide forever, no matter what we try.” A part of me knew that was true, but couldn’t I at least try. I mean she is really strong, she killed my father, the only one who ever got me, and now, one day, she will pay. Not right now, I need to be stronger.

                My whole life I have depended on my soul to help me get through, but Shane is what really brought me into my senses. I just don’t get it, there is a part of me that knows if Shane was here, everything would be okay.

© Copyrights

 

© 2012 StayStrong123456789


Author's Note

StayStrong123456789
Please comment, I need to know if that's any good!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on November 26, 2012
Last Updated on November 26, 2012
Tags: Anytging

Author

StayStrong123456789
StayStrong123456789

Wall, SD



About
I am going through a ruff patch right now! more..

Writing