Improve and provide some precious answers to your visitors with live chat

Improve and provide some precious answers to your visitors with live chat

A Book by Stephen Turner
"

Hire live chat agents for your website and increase your business productivity. You just need to approach a visitor at the right time with quality answers.

"

No Chapters


© 2017 Stephen Turner


Author's Note

Stephen Turner

By enhancing live chat support service on your website, you get a chance to increase conversions and you can save per lead cost with the same amount of traffic that you get on your website today. There are many ways that help you in improving the performance of your regular business, just follow these given steps:


Engage your visitors


If a visitor visits to your website and starts a conversation there regarding any of your product or services you offer, first duty of a live representative is to engage a visitor. When a visitor on your website starts a conversation then half of the job is done and the rest depends on his/her interests and needs.


Give real answers to your visitors


It happens when a visitor comes to your website, a visitor thinks that he/she is not chatting with a real person; the perception of a customer is he/she is chatting with a robot. Therefore, it is required to give real answers to your visitors and personalize your chat. Some robotic answers of a live chat representative make a customer unhappy.


Website pages


A website plays like a small store in a mall and there you hire a salesman to approach to its customers that stand right in a shop’s entrance and approach every customer who enters the shop. But you need to tell your salesperson only helps that person who is looking for help or he’s approached with a question. The product and services as well as your shop design impact on your salesman behavior.


This concept applies to your website also, as you know not all pages of a website are same because some pages are intended to offer information and at some pages, a customer has to make a decision. So chat support service works on the pages where it can bring business for you.


A visitor first comes to your website where a representative is required to welcome and to greet a customer. This live chat service plays a significant role in examining actions of a visitor; you just need to approach a visitor at the right time with quality answers.



Our Website: https://www.thelivechat.com/


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on June 8, 2017
Last Updated on June 14, 2017
Tags: Live Chat Support Agents, live chat by live person, live chat expert, Live chat experts