Chapter 4: Tagged

Chapter 4: Tagged

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

The rest of the day Roscoe stayed in the library reading a gaming magazine. He loved every video game that there was except for the princess ones. For some reason he wasn’t really interested in them because all he could think about was Janelle and the gang. He just wished his life was similar then it was now.

                Continuing on reading the magazine the library doors creaked open and Roscoe quickly looked over seeing the wolf brother enter. Roscoe threw the magazine down and stood up realizing he had no way out. Myron scratched his nose looking straight at Roscoe, “So you thought hiring a couple of thugs would stop us beating you to a pulp.” Roscoe shrugged, “It worked didn’t it.” Myron shook his head, “no not really, Savage do what you do best.” Savage cracked his neck, “With pleasure.

                Savage darted towards Roscoe knocking him to the ground and punching him In the face. Julius and Peter ran in jumping Myron and Conner. Tank ran over to Savage and threw his off of Roscoe. Savage licked his lips and as charged Tank. Tank swung his right arm connecting to Savage’s jaw. Savage fell to the floor and didn’t move, “You just got knocked the f**k out!” Tank turned to Roscoe helping him off the floor. Roscoe wiped his lip off with is hand and wiped it on his pants, “Thanks man, uh do they need any help?”

                Tank looked over and swiped his hand, “Naw they got it you still want to join the gang.” Roscoe tried to smile, but his mouth was throbbing, but he was still able to talk, “Yes I do.” Tank sighed, “Then come on” Tank hit Roscoe ion the arm and walked out of the library. Roscoe grabbed his bag kicked Savage in the side just for the fun of it and ran out of the library finally getting what he wanted.

The doghouse

                About an hour later they arrived at an old bar house which the strays call it the doghouse. It is on the east end of Humboldt County. This side of town wasn’t as appealing as the west, south, and north. This is where everything goes down. From murders to stealing a bike. Tank is proud of the doghouse he had grew up here with his mom and dad.

                Tank looked over at Roscoe seeing his nervous face, “Come on” nudging Roscoe’s shoulder, “Don’t be such a p***y. No one is going to kill you if you look them in the eye.” Roscoe looked over at Tank gulping, “I hope not.” Tank cleared his throat, “just follow me, but not to close cause they will think were gay.” Tank rubbed his hands walking into the doghouse.” Roscoe threw his head back nervously feeling like he was going to a dentist to get his tooth pulled.

                Walking through the double doors a cloud of smoke greeted Roscoe’s nose. Roscoe suddenly felt a head change and everything around became different. Tank looked back at Roscoe and saw his eyes like the devil and started laughing, “What’s so funny” Tank shook his head, “nothing man how do you feel?” “I feel like I’m floating on top of a cloud. Did I die?” Tank threw his arm around Roscoe guiding him through the bar, “That’s because you have met Mary Jane.”

                Mary Jane” Repeated Roscoe, “Who is she?” Tank gave a nod, “She is nature’s natural herb. She is made of many strands and she won’t every let you down. Except for the seller they will try to scam you out of what you need the most.” Roscoe smiled from ear to ear forgetting that his mouth was in pain, “Well where can I get some?” Tank took his arm off Roscoe, “Soon my friend right now we need to talk to the boss”

                Tank continued on walking over to the door that they needed to go down. Roscoe looked around to see what was in the dog house. Grown men were playing card games, drinking, head banging to a live band, doing drugs and getting lap dances from exotic dancers. Roscoe had never seen a woman naked before in real life. The only ones he had seen were the ones on the internet.

                Walking through a single door they walked down a semi lighted up hallway. On the walls were brightly colored graffiti and Roscoe took interest in it quickly, “whoa this is cool, have you ever done this before.” Tank swiped his hand at the art, “Hell no that’s for lame a*s people. I’m more of an outside kind of guy” Tank stopped at a door turning to Roscoe, “Already bud now once we get in here just let me do the talking” Roscoe gave tank a nod as Tank turned to the door and knocked five times.

                Tank stood back when the door came open and a giant man came out seeing who it was. Adam Sampson is the giant’s name. This man reminds you of an impenetrable fortress.” He has slicked back brown hair in a simple style. He has round brown eyes like two splotches of mud. He is very tall and has a muscular build. He has large hands and large feet. His skin is white. His wardrobe is simple with a black and red color scheme.

                His shadow over towered Roscoe as he grunted at Tank, “What the f**k do you want.” Tank scratched his head, “I need to talk to the boss.” Adam’s lip curled hating when a stray doesn’t make an appointment, “What for faget?” Tank cleared his throat, “I want to talk to him about getting a new pup in.” Adam eyes turned into fire as he slowly turned his head towards Roscoe. Roscoe stood like a stature feeling like if he moved he would be the next meal, “Why the f**k!” Adam looked back at Tank, “did you bring a n****r in here” reaching into the back of his pants and pulled out his gun, “I’m not a nig, black.”

                Suddenly the air in the room came to a halt. Never in Adam’s life had he been corrected. Tank couldn’t believing this was happening himself, “Did you just tell me I’m wrong” pulling back the hammer on the gun.” No you were half right I’m also Italian too,” S**t a Scalito also. Boy I can’t wait to get a piece of you” stepping aside, ‘come on in love to hear what the boss has to say” Tank gave a nod walking into the office. Roscoe quickly walked in feeling the heavy breath that Adam let out.

                Roscoe stood in front of a desk looking at the wall behind the desk seeing pictures of them on their rides and when they went to a park to have a bbq. Roscoe jumped when Adam slammed the door. He walked back to an old raggy couch sitting down and fixing himself a nice line of cocaine.” Tank bumped Roscoe’s shoulder, “Hey whatever happens don’t mention anything about your family unless you’re asked. Roscoe gulped when he heard chimes coming from inside the room. His eyes widened when he saw a large man come out of the shadow and walked up to the front of the desk.

                Skylar Marks a man of a violent background. This man has red hair in style of devil horns. He has round black eyes that are like two black marbles. He is very tall and has a muscular build. He has a large nose and large feet. His skin is ruddy. His wardrobe is plain with a red and black color scheme.

                “So Tank who is this” asked Skylar.” Tank cleared his throat, “This is” he paused for a moment remembering that the gang wasn’t very fond of cops or the name Rizzo so he just made up a name, “This is Ace Call he’s a loser at the school and he needs some boost in some confidence” Tank was pretty straight forward and Roscoe couldn’t get mad because it was true, “Is this true Ace” Roscoe almost jumped out of his skin hearing his voice call him by a different name, “These are the hands of a wimp” holding up his hands, “Hands of a b***h” Adam chuckled.” Skylar sighed, “Well Ace what makes you think you could just walk in here and expect us to help you out.

                Roscoe thought for a moment and just said whatever was on his mind, “I’m a human punching bag to every two fits. I bleed until the point of breaking. I wish these two hands” balling them up into fists, “Would be the one to break their bag. I need this to become a someone not a nobody.” Adam started clapping like it was the best speech ever, “wow what a great speech. Kick his mother f*****g Niglito a*s out of here.”

                Skylar scratched his nose thinking of what to say next as he walked to the back of his desk and sat in his chair, “True dogs stay together, there bite is worse than there bark. If you join the strays you have to make an oath to us to never forget the way the strays. Roscoe has a choice to make his life in a gang or his life now, “The oath is safe with me.” Skylar gave a nod tossing something at Roscoe, “Good that dog tag is a part of you now and do me a favor get you some new clothes” slamming down a stack of money” Roscoe looked at the dog tag and smiled thinking it was the coolest thing had had ever gotten, “Ace if you don’t mind I need to talk to Tank.” Yeah sure” Roscoe gave a nod, “See you outside” Roscoe walked to the door half way opening it when Adam had to say something, “Hey kid your life is on the line. Don’t think mommy or daddy will come to your rescue. You’re on your own now” Roscoe opened up the door and walked into the hallway when he heard a loud bang noise inside the room. he almost jumped out of his skin quickly walking out of the doghouse.

                Minutes turned into Hours and all Roscoe could think how was he going to hide this huge secret from his parents. His dad is in charge of the gang enforcement and his mom works at the hospital. He didn’t really have to worry about his mom, but his dad was the story. Standing in a shaded area a black bugatti pulled up to the side. The driver’s door opened and Roscoe’s jaw dropped all the way to the floor seeing a gorgeous woman come out.

                Rayne Zelda Cobbs an international and American model. This woman has short blond hair in a style of a bird’s wing. She has bright blue eyes like the afternoon sky. She is very tall and has a leggy build. Her skin is brown. She has long fingered hands and small feet. Her wardrobe is professional with a white and orange color scheme.

                Everything slowed down for Roscoe she was like a bridge waiting for her big marriage. He got nervously quickly seeing her walk over to him, “Hey are you one of Skylar’s.” Roscoe just stared at her with drool coming down the side of his mouth. Luckily Tank ran over in time before he said anything stupid, “Hey Rayne what’s up.” Rayne smiled from ear to ear, “Not much just asked your friend here if he was one of Skylar’s, but it looks like cats got his tongue.” Tank looked over at Roscoe looking like he was retarded or something, “um” Tank hit Roscoe on the back of his head and he instantly became unfrozen, “Yeah he is, do you have a problem with that.” Rayne shook her head, “Nope it’s whatever you boys do. I’ll see you later, bye” Rayne winked at Roscoe walking to the doghouse.”

                “Whoa who was that” asked Roscoe.” Tank shook his head, “Rayne she is Skylar’s and if he caught you looking at her like that he will kill you” pausing for a moment, ‘have you ever had a girlfriend before.” Roscoe sighed, “No not really.” Tank threw his head back, “f**k man alright we have a lot of work to do with you, but first” holding up a joint, “we are going to get you so stoned that you’ll be walking on the moon” Throwing his arm around Roscoe, Tank was about to do make Roscoe’s mind and life change forever.



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

534 Views
Added on July 4, 2013
Last Updated on July 4, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing