Chapter 6: Walking with no boundaries

Chapter 6: Walking with no boundaries

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

A long year and a half went by for the Rizzo family. Roscoe exploded out of control. He skipped school mostly every day, he got a new wardrobe, he worked out so he could be fit, girls started to notice him and that was a big plus because he lost his virginity a week  into being in the gang. Mr. Rizzo tried talking to Rizzo in his early stage but Roscoe just ignored him. Mrs. Rizzo kept on finding drugs in roscoe’s room and she reluctantly kicked him out of the house. So he stayed at the doghouse doing errands for Skylar. Roscoe’s interests changed too; instead of playing card games he started tagging walls with spray paint. It’s not like he painted pictures he just made bubble letters, he also picked up a game called foot bag(Hacky sack was invented in 1972. You get a group of players and play in a circle making the ball in air without touching the ground). He got into a lot of fights at school and in school. He wasn’t just on the ground taking it he was fighting back and giving his all.

The Doghouse

12:00 P.M.

                His legs moved like a jester kicked the foot bag up in the air. He spent hours in front of the doghouse doing this to get his mind off a lot. Catching the foot bag he wiped the sweat off his forehead and went into the doghouse reaching into his pocket and pulled out a pack of Newport’s. He opened the top and pulled out a cigarette putting it in his ear. He closed the box up and slid it into his pocket. Grabbing the cigarette out of his ear he put the butt of it in his mouth and grabbed a lighter off the table and lit the tip of it puffing the smoke in and then blew it out.

                “Man it’s like Africa out there” Said Roscoe as he hit the cigarette, “No s**t, it would be a good day to go swimming” Tank cleared his throat while rolling a blunt, “but your b***h a*s had to kick us out.” Roscoe flipped off Tank flicking off the ashes, “F**k you the milf needed CPR. Plus I thought the pool needed some bubbles.” Tank shook his head, “you are a childish m**********r, besides where were you last night Skylar had a job for us to do” Roscoe leaned forward putting his cigarette out in the ash tray, “Somewhere does it matter” Tank smirked, “No it’s not, but if you keep f*****g up then it does matter.”

                Roscoe smirked, “Well stay out of my life and stay in yours b***h a*s.” Tank quickly jumped up, “Excuse me.” Roscoe got up folding his arms, “You heard me B***h a*s N***a.” Tank swung hitting roscoe in the face. Roscoe fell back catching himself with one hand and smiled from ear to ear. Roscoe quickly retaliated back and Hit Tank. Roscoe and Tank ended up on the floor trying to get each other in a headlock, but none of them was going.

                Coming out of the back with his girl of the night he slapped her on the a*s and walked away from her seeing what the commotion was about. He walked over to the old couch and saw the two boys wrestling. He then smelt a powerful smell. He saw the blunt on the table and he walked between the couches and grabbed the blunt with the lighter and lit it up sitting on the couch. “What” Tank saw the thief smoking his blunt and immediately stood up, “Hey that’s mine.” Adam blew out smoke looking at the blunt, “It doesn’t have your name on it. Besides you bought this with our money” Roscoe got up watching Tank curl his fits knowing he was agitated, “F**k that gave it back to me.” Adam Quickly rose up dropping the blunt and grabbed tank by his red shirt, “Stop being such a b***h, faget. No one tells me what to do” Raising his free hand up, “You should be more like Ace, then a little p***y girl wanting her candy.”

                Adam gave a nod to Ace, “You have a problem with me smoking the blunt.” Roscoe folded his arms and shrugged, “Nope I got more stashed away” Adam looked back at Tank and smiled, “You see there is more to come. Now before I let your b***h a*s go, go over to Mr. Chen’s and pick up our money” Adam let Tank down pushing him back and grabbed the blunt that was on the floor, “see yall b*****s later” Adam walked past Tank laughing as he grabbed his girl and went to the back. Tank heard Roscoe snicker, “What the f**k you laughing at.” Roscoe shrugged, “Nothing never seen you s**t you pants that bad before.” “F**k You” Tank blurted out, “I could of taken him on anytime anywhere. Now where is your stash at.” When Adam was talking to Tank, Roscoe was thinking about where his stash was and it wasn’t a place that they really wanted to go, “At school in the library.” Tank looked at Roscoe like he was stupid, “Why would you do something stupid like that. Roscoe threw up his arms, “Don’t ask me was on shrooms and I thought everything was attacking me.

Tank thought for a moment giving a half smile, “Oh yeah, I remember now those were some bad shrooms. I’m never buying from that guy again” Tank slipped into his red vans and grabbed his converse hat, “Let’s get out of this f*****g place” Roscoe grabbed his red and black beanie off the couch and grabbed his cigarette out of the ash tray and walked out of the doghouse into the hot sun.

High School

1:00 P.M

                Tank waited outside the library keeping watch just in case one of the teachers tries to come in. Tank smiled from ear to ear when he saw Karman walking up straight towards him, “Hey sweet thing you want to go f**k behind the bleachers.” Karman sighed adjusting her strap on her purse, “Is my brother in there.” Tank shrugged, “Who wants to know?” “I do pervert. Now get out of my way” Karman sighed.” No way” Tank shook his head, “not until you give me that sweet p***y.” Karman smiled walking closer to Tank whispering in his ear. He loved when girls talked dirty in his ear. He felt her hand moved down to his chest, then his stomach then to his groin, but it wasn’t the best feeling in the world as she grabbed his sack, “F**k” Squeaked Tank, “Now how’s that sweet p***y” Karman pushed Tank away going into the library. Tank pretty much fell over like a pile of bricks.

                Karman walked down the ramp going over to the study desks seeing her brother rolling up weed. Ever since her brother started smoking weed he had been distance from her. Roscoe turned around seeing his sister and her sad eyes, “what the f**k do you want.” Karman set her hands on her hips, “We need to talk.” Roscoe gave a nod, “Okay so talk.” Karman thought for a moment to collect her thoughts, “When are you going to stop acting like a fool and take responsibility that is around you.”

                Responsibility was the word of the year for Roscoe. Every time he faced one of his family members they told him not to do that and not to do this, but Roscoe just shinned it on, “What Responsibility do I have Karman. Karman smiled from ear to ear about to blow her brothers socks off, “Well did you know that Samantha Weaver is pregnant with your kid.” Roscoe smirked throwing his head back, “Yeah right I don’t even know who Samantha Weaver is.” Well she knows who you are” Karman barked at him, “and she’s for certain that it’s yours.” Roscoe shook his head at the nonsense, “That is bullshit she probably slept with several other guys and she’s confused who the baby daddy is.” Karman sighed, “No she has only slept with your lame a*s in the past three months.” Roscoe threw up his arms, “look Kar” Karman hated when people called her that just to get on her nerves, “if she really wants to talk to me about it then have her come to me and not send your no booty a*s to tell me” roscoe turned back to the cubicle grabbing the joint he just rolled and put the bag of weed back in his pocket and turned back to Karman, “Later ho” Roscoe brushed by his sisters shoulder and walked out of the library.” Karman sighed looking at her backside and shook her head at the lie Roscoe just told her.

Mr. Chen’s

                “Look Mr. Chen just give me the f*****g money so we can get the f**k out of here” Tank yelled.” Oh no” Mr. Chen shook his head, “You don’t order me around.” Tank turned to Roscoe who was on his pre paid phone, “Bro can you get this no seeing b***h our money before I f*****g kill him.” Yeah” Roscoe slid his phone into his pocket walking up to the counter, “What’s up Mr. Chen.” Mr. Chen smiled from ear to ear, “Hello Ace how are you doing?” Roscoe gave a nod, “I’m alright it’s a little hot today.” Mr. Chen agreed, “Very you know last night I opened the window to let the breeze in and me and Mrs. Chen got down to business” Mr. Chen started laughing, “And this morning she got out of bed and walked like she just got off a horse. It was funny” Mrs. Chen came out of the back cussing in Japanese walking to the corner of the room, “She mad, but she horny long time” Mr. Chen reached under the counter pulling an envelope out and put it on the counter, “Here is money I owe.” Roscoe gave a nod, “Thank you Mr. Chen and great story by the way” Roscoe grabbed the envelope and slapped it on Tank’s chest, “Now that is how you get the goods.” Whatever man” Tank put the envelope in his back pocket and they both walked out of the restaurant when they saw two officers coming from across the street. Both of them looked at each other and ran off in different directions. Tank didn’t really have to run that far because he knew that they only wanted Roscoe.

                About thirty minutes of running Roscoe ended up in the mall. He dodged people from left to right to avoid the police. He purposely threw down a person to keep the police from catching up. Finally he ran up the escalator and ran into a clothing store hiding in a changing room. He sat down for a few minutes to catch his breath.

                Roscoe peeked his head out seeing that he was in the clear. Walking out of the changing room he bumped into Janelle, “Oh Roscoe hey.” Roscoe smiled from ear to ear like he hadn’t seen her in a while, “Hey Janelle what are you doing here?” Janelle smiled pointing at her name tag, “I work here, got to keep myself busy after school, so what are you doing here in a woman’s lingerie store.” Roscoe looked around and smirked taking red and pink underwear off the rack, “Here to buy you these.” Janelle blushed, “Oh really and what makes you think I want those.” Roscoe shrugged, “Because you have a perfect hourglass body to wear these.” Janelle nodded her head thinking that he was right, “Well I get off work pretty soon, so how about I buy those and you meet me at my house later on.” Roscoe gave a nod, “Sounds good, later J” Roscoe put the underwear back on the rack and walked through the store. Janelle looked at the underwear picturing herself wearing them, but then she had an idea.

                Walking out of the store Roscoe felt like he was just bulldozed into a wall. Lance Swanson an officer of the law smiled at Roscoe, “Hey Boy think you outran us this time” Roscoe smirked seeing his dad walk up right behind Lance, “So you have your b***h pin a minor to the wall that’s great police work and think of what all the witnesses would say” Lance and Mr. Rizzo looked around seeing people looking. Lance let his hands off slowly. Mr. Rizzo folded his arms, “You can’t run from this forever.” Roscoe fixed his shirt, “I’m not running from anything.” Then why can’t I talk to you” Mr. Rizzo said with concern, “you being in the Strays isn’t helping you it’s destroying you. Come home Roscoe.” Roscoe cleared his throat, “My home is where I put my feet and my feet aren’t cold as yours.” That was a hard blow, but Mr. Rizzo didn’t show any emotion, “Fine do whatever you want I’m done trying to help you. You’re on your own.” Mr. Rizzo walked away. Lance took a deep breath, “you just lost the best person you could have in your life” Lance sighed turning around and catching up with his dad. Roscoe felt something in his stomach and it didn’t really feel good, but whatever it was it was probably the bean burrito he had last night



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

610 Views
Added on July 4, 2013
Last Updated on July 4, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing