Chapter Twenty one: Party on the hill

Chapter Twenty one: Party on the hill

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

Chapter Twenty One: Party on the hill

                Roscoe walked outside the house in the warm air wearing a red V neck t-shirt, black skinny jeans and red and black vans on. He had never been to a high school party before. It was going to be different because gang parities were more like destroying the town.

                Roscoe walked down the steps when Magdalena pulled up. Roscoe opened up the car door sitting in the seat and his eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw what Magdalena had on, “Hey sorry I’m late had to drop Mike at the baby sisters.” Roscoe gave a nod not wanting Magdalena notice he was staring at her chest, “it’s cool where’s Kristy?” Magdalena smiled, “She’s already at the party. She was to embarrassed of her mommy driving her up there.” Roscoe shook his head, “Man if you were my mom I would show you off to the world” Roscoe tried to make Magdalena smiled and it worked as her smile went from ear to ear, “Aw Thank you Roscoe, that means so much. Well let’s go to this party I know your pretty excited. Magdalena stepped on the gas pedal driving out of the gate. Roscoe put on his seatbelt trying not to look at Magdalena, but it was too hard not to.

                Arriving at the party an hour later Roscoe leaned forward seeing the huge mansion, “holy f*****g s**t who lives here?” Some rich kid at the school” explained Magdalena, “I heard his parents are secret agents” Magdalena stopped the car turning to Roscoe, “So I have a question for you?” Roscoe looked over taking his seatbelt off, “Alright.” Magdalena thought for a moment, “Do you really think my daughter will be famous some day?” Roscoe nodded his head, “Yeah if she keeps on signing she will be.” Magdalena smiled, “Yeah I hope I just don’t want my kids to end up like my first husband lazing around all the time.” “They won’t” Roscoe gave a quick smile, “Drive safe” Roscoe opened up the door and got out. Magdalena turned the car around and drove down the hill.  

                Roscoe walked towards the massive mansion and it seemed like everyone from school was at the party. He saw the group of girls he had been messing it and he knew it would be a good night. Walking into the house a nuclear cloud of marijuana smoke greeted Roscoe making him instantly high. He closed the door looking at the table full of food. The next table was full of different sorts of marijuana treats like cookies, rice Krispy treats, brownies, jolly ranchers etc.

                “You shouldn’t be here?” Roscoe turned seeing Ezekiel with Raven by his side, “Why’s that” Roscoe smiled as he folded his arm.” Because you’re a newbie and newbie’s aren’t allowed to come to the town’s party” explained Ezekiel, “Come on babe don’t do this” Raven tried pushing him back, but he kept on moving towards Roscoe, “do what I just want this mother f****r out of here before I knock his a*s out” Drinking his beer fiercely.  Roscoe sighed, “Look I have the right to be here new or not so why don’t you go and get drunk in the corner by yourself and think of a way to get me out of this house. Roscoe stood his ground and then Ezekiel grunted turning around walking out, “You know you shouldn’t be with him” Roscoe said to Raven, “What do you know” Raven went back into the large dining room.

                “Mother f*****g Jones” Nestor walked up putting his arm around Roscoe trying not to fall, “I was beginning to think you weren’t going to show up.” Roscoe shrugged as Nestor’s arm fell, “Yeah well I had to come see what all the hype was. How many beers have you had” Asked Roscoe.” Nestor swiped his hand holding up his beer, “This is my first one. John walked up handing Roscoe a beer drowning his eyebrows at the Nestor who looked like a gargoyle on top of a building, “I think you need to lay off on the beers for a awhile man” Nestor smirked, “Nah man I’m fine” Nestor took another sip of his beer and fell backwards, “Dam does he do that often” Asked Roscoe.” Unfortunately yes” said john, “But after an hour he’ll be back sober” John handed Roscoe a joint, “Here man smoke up” Roscoe took the joint and took one huge hit off it and started coughing. John snickered patting Roscoe on the back, “Dam bro that’s some powerful stuff there.” Roscoe took a deep breath, “I know I’ve had it before” handing the joint back over to John, “So where is everyone else?”

                Oh out in the back, come on” John licked his lips walking through the crowd of people. Roscoe followed shaking hands with some of his classmates that he got to know. Almost to the back Colin stopped right in front of Roscoe and he was obviously drunk too, “Hey you’re lucky your friend isn’t here” Roscoe smelt the liquor on his breath, “Why’s that”.” Colin smirked, “Because he’s a p***y to come to a party like this and I know you’re not brothers. “No” Roscoe said sarcastically, “How did you find that out.” Colin pointed his finger at Roscoe, “I don’t like you and if you… Roscoe sighed quickly knocking out Colin. John nodded his head, “Dam.”

                Coming outside John lead Roscoe to the group which they were staring at Red Star from the top of the hill, “Hey guys look who I found” The group smiled getting him, “Hey guys what’s up.” Bryce smiled rising his beer up, “Us mother f****r.” Bridgette walked over putting her arm around Roscoe’s waist, “I’m glad that you’re here.” “Me to” Roscoe gave a nod, “so why are you guys outside when the party is in there.” Betty smiled from ear to ear, “Well we would like to make a toast to you since you’re new in all.” Roscoe folded his arm thinking this was new to him, “Okay what about.” Payton cleared her throat moving her hair to the side, “the four years of high are tough on all of us. We have no clue what will be coming to us. As our days past through the years we start making goals for our future. The only way we could make our goals happen is with the one’s closet to us. Friends are most important in life they keep you up, they make you laugh and sometimes there are the down points. Now Roscoe are you ready to take a journey with us through the years of high school no matter what happened.” Roscoe bit his lip and then smiled, “I would be happy too.” “Well then” Bryce smiled from ear to ear, “Here’s to us” Everyone drank there beers and the night was off the wall.



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

441 Views
Added on July 25, 2013
Last Updated on July 25, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing