Chapter 24: As Your Voice Fades

Chapter 24: As Your Voice Fades

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

Chapter 24: As Your Voice Fades

                Roscoe sat at the usual table eating the usual food as he just stared off into space. Kristy waved her hand in front of Roscoe, “Earth to Roscoe come back to base” Roscoe blinked shaking his head, “Sorry you were saying.” Kristy smirked, “nothing you were staring off into space is everything okay at home.” Roscoe thought for a moment, “No it’s not” Roscoe spotted Karman walking out of the cafeteria and Neil right behind her. He thought this was weird that his enemy was following his sister, “Yeah fine I’ll be back” Roscoe got up from his seat leaving his food untouched and his chair out.

                Roscoe kept his distance to see what Neil and Karman were doing. He stood by the wall when Bridgette came out from the gym and smiled at Roscoe, “Hey you okay?” Yeah you” Roscoe quickly said. “Eh it could be better” Bridgette shrugged, ‘so did you eat lunch yet” Roscoe smiled nodding his head, “Yeah it was. A squeak came from the hall and Roscoe peaked out seeing his sister holding her face and Neil’s hand falling “Hold that thought” Coming out from the wall Roscoe quickly walked up to Neil punching him in the face, “F*****g a*****e Stay away from her.” Neil smirked wiping the blood off his face, “You sure you wanted to do that” Making his fingers into a gun and shot it at him. Roscoe balled is fists up about to hit Neil again. “Wait Stop” Bridgette stood in between her brother and the enemy, “He didn’t mean to do it.” Roscoe smirked, “Are you kidding me Karman he f*****g hit you.

                Karman rolled her eyes, “Yeah he did because I was out of line. He’s having a bad day.” Roscoe threw his head back shocked to see her sister sticking up for Neil the guy that organized the shoot-out at the house, “Karman you are  stupid this guy is no good why are you backing him up” Karman licked her lips, “Because I love him” she continued on and all Roscoe could do was walk away from his distant sister.



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

428 Views
Added on July 27, 2013
Last Updated on July 27, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing