Chapter 25: The offer

Chapter 25: The offer

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

                Since Roscoe couldn’t believe what was happening to his sister Roscoe took his anger out on a soccer ball. It was like playing hacky sack he could do the same tricks and kick it in the net. What Roscoe didn’t know someone was watching him, “You’re good” said a man walking up to Roscoe” Roscoe caught the ball putting his hand on his forehead like a visor to keep the sun out of his eyes.

                This soulful gentleman has round gray eyes that are like two pools of mercury. His luxurious, straight, medium length hair is the color of obsidian and is worn in a businesslike style. He has a wide chested build. His skin is tan. He has a hooked nose and bushy eyebrows. His wardrobe is unusual

                “I guess” Roscoe said, “Well I’m coach Dirksberg the guys’ soccer coach” Explained Coach Dirksberg. Roscoe smiled, “Heard you guys suck.” Coach Dirksberg smiled back, “I heard that too” Dirksberg stared at Roscoe, “You want to join the team” Roscoe shook his head, “Why would I join a team you hasn’t won any games?” Dirksberg shrugged, “Because your one of the best I’ve seen at this school. I could use you in the games.” Roscoe sighed, “Look coach thanks for the offer, but I have better things to do besides joining a lame team” Dirksberg could understand the turn down however he didn’t stop at that, “I understand, if you change your mind I’ll be here after school. We could use someone like you” Roscoe picked up the ball handing it to Dirksberg, “Later man” Roscoe walked off the field thinking if he should join or not.



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

428 Views
Added on July 27, 2013
Last Updated on July 27, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing