Chapter 29: Back Down South

Chapter 29: Back Down South

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

Chapter 29: Back Down South

                Friday morning Roscoe hung out with the guys when shouts and screams came from girls down the halls surrounding a guy, “Who’s that” Asked Roscoe?” Cash Sellers he’s back from his Europe trip” Explained Bryce. “He’s the man with the plan” said Nestor, “S**t happens when he’s around” continued John, “Like that one time in sixth grade when he threw a party just for the sixth graders and all of sudden a list celebrities came and this party was off the wall.

                This wild guy has brown curly hair in a style of a tangled bush. He has round black eyes like tow amethyst. He is tall and has a athletic build. His skin is white. His wardrobe is simple with a teal color scheme.

                “Yo Fellas” Cash came up to the guys shaking their hands not really noticing Roscoe, “Man it was crazy in Europe” Looking over where the new guy stood, “Hey Cash sellers” extending his hand out, “Roscoe Rizzo” Shaking Cash’s hand, “cool where you from?” Cali” Roscoe said folding his arms, “Nice” Cash nodded his head, “what brings you down to the south?” Roscoe sighed, “To many distractions out there.” He was in a gang” Nestor said smiling but quickly wiped it away looking at Roscoe’s you weren’t supposed to tell face, “Oh guess I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone” Roscoe shook his head, “Nah its cool man.” Beau gave a half smile, “Well I better get going, Roscoe we should talk more, later peeps” Cash threw up the peace sign with his fingers walking down the hall with girls right beside him. Cash seemed pretty cool Roscoe had some competition with the ladies with him also.

History Class

                Getting an assignment from the teacher Roscoe walked back to his desk seeing a folded piece of paper on his desk. Sitting down he set the assignment aside and grabbed the paper and looked over at Ryder, “Hey you know who gave me this?” Ryder shrugged keeping her eyes on her paper, “nope.” Roscoe unfolded the paper and it reavled a message in it

Hi Roscoe

                I wanted to tell you how I felt about you since I saw you. You make my heart skip a beat every time I see you. I wish I can cuddle with you in my arms at night hoping you wouldn’t let go. You probably think this is cheesy, bye

Jones

                Roscoe now knew that someone was crushing on and it defiantly wasn’t one of the s***s, “Who is it from” asked Ryder.” Jones” Roscoe popped his lips looking over at Ryder seeing her smile, “You know who she is, no” Ryder said, “I don’t” Roscoe smiled from ear to ear, “Yes you do, who is it?” Ryder rolled her eyes zipping her lips, “Alright I see how it is.” Roscoe sat back in his seat wondering who this mystery girl was.

                Roscoe folded the note up sliding it into his pocket. He walked down the hall to the lunch room as Cash came up, “Hey man how long were you in the gang for?” a year in a half” Roscoe said putting his hands in his pockets, “man I know how that is.” Roscoe drowned his eyebrows, "You know how what is?" Cash sighed, "Being in a gang. i was in there until i was fourteen" Cash lifted his left arm up showing a bull with a purple flag on it's back, "i didn't do much just follow the traget around and then show where the dude lives.

They stopped in front of the cafeteria continuing there talk, “wow seems like the same thing except there was money evolved” Roscoe realized this guy was like looking in the mirror seeing his own self, “so you play any sports?” Cash nodded his head, “Yeah pretty much everything, Hm” Roscoe said folding his arms, “You want to help me with something.” Cash thought for a moment, “Sure, but if it evolves expired milk and balloons I’m out.” Roscoe smiled knowing what Cash was talking about, “Nah I need some help with the soccer team. They have a game in a few weeks and I don’t know what else to do with the team.” Cash thought for a moment, “Yeah I can I can teach them a few tricks and moves.” “Sweet” Roscoe smiled, “just meet me after school on the field.” “Cool” Cash sighed, “So you want to go to Kim’s castle” Kim Castle was about seven miles from the school and you didn’t really want to walk there, “Uh how are we going to get there?” Cash smirked holding up a set of keys, “I got my own car. My dad got it for me the day I got my driver’s license. The guys turned away from the cafeteria and now talked about cars and woman.

Full from lunch Roscoe knew what Cash was all about. He hadn’t had any similarities with a guy not even when he was friends with Tank. Tank always talked about having sex with girls and getting money so he could blow it on dumb stuff. Cash talked about pretty much anything and he knew what he wanted to do his future career.

                Walking out of fifth period class Roscoe saw his mom talking to Mr. Clark. He hadn’t seen his mom since she left the house and she looked pretty good. Roscoe walked slowly towards them exactly knowing what they were talking about. He looked over giving Roscoe a nod and walked to the office. Noreen shook her head at the disappointment of her daughter, “Hey mom you look good.” Noreen looked over giving a half smile, “Thanks how are you” Roscoe nodded his head, “Alright, you” Noreen sighed, “Not so good well I was at my desk having a good day when I get a phone call from Mr. Clark saying he caught my daughter having sex in the bathroom. I’m going to give her hell.” Roscoe smiled from ear to eat knowing Noreen didn’t play about stupidity, “Well have fun with. Noreen smiled, “oh I will oh I have something for you. Noreen reached into her purse and pulled out a iphone handing it to Roscoe, “I was going to give this to Karman, but I think you deserve it more. I would like to hear from my son once in a while.” Roscoe took the phone, “I will make sure of it” “good” Noreen hugged her son, “now if you excuse me I have some whopping to do” Noreen quickly walked into the office. Roscoe had a new phone so now he could keep in contact with his peers.

Last period went superfast Roscoe walked out on the field seeing the team passing the ball like he showed them “looks like they’re getting better.” Dirksberg nodded his head, “Yeah even Brandon got back in the goal and is stopping the balls, “Yo Roscoe, sup coach D” Cash ran up.” Cash” Dirksberg cleared his throat, “good to see you how was Europe.” Cash threw his head back smiling, “Awesome the European girls are fine as hell and the food is perfect, so Roscoe tells me you need help with the team.” Dirksberg nodded his head, “Yeah you have any ideas.” I have a few” Cash smiled from ear to ear. What Cash had the team doing was brutal, but it was going to make them into a better team than they were before

Later that night Cash pulled up to the hill party in his sliver mustang convertible. They both got out of the car and met each other by the trunk. Cash held out a orange pill, “What’s that” asked Roscoe, “Orange crush is has a mixture of X and E it makes your body relaxed while your partying. You’ll have fun doing it” Roscoe shrugged taking the pill and popped in his mouth. Roscoe made a disgusted face and shook his head, “Man that’s nasty.” Cash smirked, “That’s why I drink water with it” pointing his finger up in the air, “Now come on let’s go party out dicks off ha-ha” Cash and Roscoe ran inside the party and well a lot of stuff happened.

                The night was a step up from the other Friday night. This time Roscoe didn’t wake up in the woods he woke up in Cash’s front seat. He rose up from having his head on the passenger seat and saw that the car sat in a field of sunflowers., “What the hell” roscoe scratched his head. Cash quickly rose up from the back and smirked, “Sunflowers awesome.” Roscoe looked back at Cash, “you know what happened to us last night.” Cash shook his head, “no all I remember is taking the pill having a few drinks and then blank. Check the pockets. Both of them reached into their pockets and just pulled out panties, money, some crumbs and Roscoe found a note.  This time it was written on a napkin.

Hi! Roscoe

                I’m just letting you know my favorite food is noodles with mozzarella sauce. I love Italian food

Jones

                “Hm” Cash said looking over Roscoe’s shoulder reading the note, “looks like you have a secret admirer.” Roscoe put then napkin back in his pocket, “yeah just wish I knew who she is.” Don’t worry man she’ll come out soon enough” Cash cracked his neck” Scoot over we have got to get out of here” Roscoe moved over to the passenger seat. Cash hopped over the set and got into in the driver seat turning the car on, “Man I can’t believe I drove last night “Cash said as he pulled out of the field driving back on the road again. Roscoe could get used to hanging out with Cash now that he was back

 



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

556 Views
Added on July 29, 2013
Last Updated on July 29, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing