Chapter 35: Halloween Bash

Chapter 35: Halloween Bash

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

October 31st 2008

            At school everything was crazy on Halloween day. Everyone was dressed up in costumes, but Roscoe didn’t really care for the holiday. Roscoe walked up this his group shaking his head at their costumes, “wow you guys should have your own show.” Peyton smiled, “Yeah we should we should call it the Peyton show.” Raven smirked, “uh how about no and say we did. The show should be called Raven. Sorry that show is already taken.” As they all started talking about show Roscoe saw his girl coming down the hallway in a police uniform. He walked away from the routy group and walked up to Bridgette, “Stand back criminal I might have to frisk you.” Roscoe smiled, “Well I might enjoy that.” Bridgette blushed hugging her boyfriend, “So are you nervous about last night.” “No not really” Roscoe said, “are you” Bridgette sighed guiding her hair back behind her hair, “Yes.” Roscoe shook his head, “Don’t be what can go wrong tonight.” “Everything” Bridgette said, “I just hope they like you.” Roscoe smiled, “They will, now about that frisking” Bridgette smiled from ear to ear thinking that she had the boyfriend in the world.

            All through the first half of the day Roscoe had a staring contest with Neil. It wasn’t good and he knew the strays were planning something big. During lunch the group was just talking when Neil and his gang came up. The group went silent and Roscoe sighed, “What do you want Neil?” Neil shrugged, “Just wanted to see what you were doing tonight?” Roscoe shook his head, “Why should I tell you.” Neil smiled, “Because the strays and I are having a party tonight and I wanted to see if you all wanted to come it will be fun.” Roscoe shook his head, “Sorry Neil, but we all have other things to do then join your lame party.” Neil gave a nod, “I understand have fun with your hoes” Neil turned away when he heard scratching from a chair. Roscoe quickly came up to Neil looking him dead in the eye. Neil did the same thing and then the whole cafeteria became quiet, “What are you going to fight in front of your friends. It’s one to ten” Roscoe probably could fight off three guys, but not the rest. Plus he didn’t want to get into a fight since he had to meet Bridgette’s parents tonight. Roscoe backed off as the strays walked away.

            With lunch ending Roscoe walked the hall with Raven. She turned to him and sighed, “Bet you wished you could of taken him on.” Roscoe nodded his head, “You know it.” Raven bit her lip, “so I bet it’s pretty exciting to meet Bridgette’s parents.” Roscoe shrugged, “Yeah I guess.” Raven gave a nod, “Wish I could meet EZ’s. Roscoe stopped walking looking at her trying to figure out what she was doing, “Raven what are you doing?” Raven shrugged, “nothing just talking.” “No” Roscoe shook his head, “you don’t talk to me, you put anger in your voice when you talk to me. You don’t like me.” Raven threw her head back, “I know I have been mean, but when I see the way when you and my best friend are together I see that you’re a good guy.” Roscoe folded his arms, “Well thank you I wish I could say the same thing between you and EZ, but you know” Raven nodded her head, “Yeah I do, I’m thinking about breaking up with him tonight.” Roscoe raised his eyebrows, “Really what made you think of that.” Raven thought for a moment, “Well feel like I’m losing my friends and he’s a really big jerk.” Roscoe smirked, “Well we could of told you that” Raven punched Roscoe on the arm, “f**k you.” Roscoe sighed throwing up his arms, “sorry I have a girlfriend, good luck tonight” Roscoe hugged raven and walked off down the hall. It was good for Raven to change her mind, but she knew it would be hard to break it off with EZ

            At the end of the day class was over and the students were happy to finally get out of class and party. Roscoe got a drink of water when Darla came up, “hey I really wish you were going to the party tonight?” roscoe shrugged, “Yeah me too” Darla bit her lip, “yeah it’s to bad your Bridgett’s boyfriend. Roscoe smiled knowing what Darla was doing, “Darla come on you’re her best friend.” Darla rolled her bottom lip, “I know I am, but we could always do it and not tell her” Roscoe scratched his head, “Listen Darla your really hot, but I’m not into you, let’s just be friends” Roscoe quickly walked off know knowing that Darla was hot for him.

            Walking over to Bridgette kissing her on the lips, “Whoa you never kissed me like that before.” I know” Roscoe gave a nod, “I just wanted to know how much I care about you.” Bridgette smiled, “You care about me.” Roscoe smiled, “Yeah was that too fast.” Bridgette thought for a moment, “Well we have been dating for a while now so, I care about you too. Great” Roscoe said happily Bridgette set her hand on his chest, “so dinner is at eight so be at the house by seven, bye” Bridgette kissed Roscoe on the cheek walking out the doors. Roscoe felt good about this relationship.

Rizzo House

            At the house Roscoe put on a nice red shirt, black jeans and his black slip on vans. He walked out of his room seeing Tatiana come out of her room dressed in all black, “Hey Tat you going out tonight.” Tatiana rolled her eyes, “Please Halloween night is so lame.” Roscoe drowned his eyebrows, “uh okay I thought you loved this holiday. You said it brang out your inner monster.” Tatiana sighed, “It did, but since I’ve stopped acting there’s no point of having an inner monster.” Roscoe raised his eyebrows in surprise, “You stopped acting, why.” Tatiana shrugged, “because I’m more into other things like hanging out with the Goths.” “The Goths” Roscoe repeated, “Yes the Goths I’m experiencing their life style.” Roscoe shook his head, “Tat do you need to talk about something.” Nope” Tatiana smiled., “Oh and don’t call me Tatiana anymore its Esmerlda, bye” Tatiana aka esmerlda walked back into her room closing the door. Roscoe didn’t even see this coming from his sister. Guess everything that has happened from the parents divorcing really is starting to bring a toll on her.

Campbell Street

            Roscoe stood in front of the white picket fence looking at the house. It was a very nice house it reminded him the house he grew up in California. Opening the gate he walked the gravel path and knocked on the door. First a dog was barking then the latches unlocked. The door came open and a small terrier came out sniffing Roscoe. Standing in front of him was Mr. And Mrs. Sky dressed up as Hulk and Wonder Woman. Mrs. Sky was holding a bowl of candy.

            This noble lady has droopy brown eyes that are like two bronze coins. She has curly black hair in a sexy style. She is very tall and has a athletic build. Her skin is white. She has large hands and large feet. Her wardrobe is sexy with a blue and red color scheme

            This trustful man has short brown hair in a simple style. He has green eyes like two emeralds. He is tall and has a muscled build. He has large hands and bushy eyebrows. His skin is tan. His wardrobe is simple with a white and green color scheme.

            Mrs. Sky gasped, “Oh my gosh Doug this is Roscoe our little girls boyfriend hi” Extending her hand out, “I’m Patrice and this is my husband Doug.” Roscoe shook Mrs. Sky’s hand, “nice to meet you” also shaking Mr. Sky’s hand, “You too please come inside” Mr. Sky said.” The parents stood aside as they let Roscoe in. the dog came in lying down on its pillow.” So Roscoe” Mrs. Sky set the bowl of candy down, “you like duck.” Um” Roscoe smiled, “I really never had it.” Well then you’re in for a treat” Mr. Sky said, “It’s amazing.” Cool” Roscoe nodded his head, “so you have a nice house.” Mrs. Sky folded her arms looking around, “Thanks this is the dream home, well I better go and prepare the dinner. Mrs. Sky walked back to the kitchen. Mr. Sky and Roscoe stood there in an awkward silence, “Um well Bridgette is upstairs, see you down in a bit” Mr. Sky went into the kitchen to help his wife.

            Roscoe nodded his head heading up stairs. He looked at the pictures that were on the wall and it was a pretty big family. Reaching the top of the stairs he could smell a strawberry smell coming for a room. Roscoe figured it was his girls. He pushed the door open and saw Bridgette in a red dress standing in front of a mirror, “Wow you look gorgeous.” Bridgette turned around blushing, “Thanks you look good too” Bridgett smiled walking over to Roscoe kissing him on the lips. She backed up dropping her head, “Hey what’s wrong.” Bridgette sighed, “Nothing I’m just worried about Darla. Roscoe drowned is eyebrows folding his arms, “what’s wrong with Darla? Bridgette turned away from Roscoe sitting on her bed and sighed, “She isn’t acting the same since Bryce and her broke up. Have you noticed anything weird about her.” Roscoe sighed walking over to and sat down, “well she did come on to me today” Bridgette gasped, “Really what did she say.” Roscoe smirked, “do you really want me to tell you.” “Yes” Bridgette said, “don’t worry I’m not going to gouge her eyes out.”

            Roscoe sighed, “Alright well all she said was let’s have sex and we don’t have to tell her about it.” Bridgette smirked, “wow I can’t believe she said that. I’m going to call her” Bridgette got up walking over to the phone,” “no” Roscoe walked over to her, “you said you wouldn’t do that.” Bridgette rolled her eyes, “I know do you want to have sex with her.” “What” Roscoe threw his head back, “What kind of question was that.” Bridgette bit her lip, “just answer me I won’t get mad.” Roscoe sighed throwing his head back, “No I wouldn’t because I’m with you and I love you.” Bridgette blushed, “You love me.” Of course” Roscoe said, “Like I said earlier I care about you and I love you. There is nobody else that I want to be with.” Bridgett smiled from ear to ear quickly coming up Roscoe and pushing him onto the bed taking off her dress, “Babe what are you doing? I thought you want to wait.” Bridgette took off her bra, “I do, but you’re just to delicious to wait on” Roscoe couldn’t complain with that as he took care of the fair virgness.

            Dinner went pretty well Roscoe got to know more about Bridgett and her family. After two hours of eating dinner and talking Roscoe and Bridgette went down town to hang out. Walking down the sidewalk Bridgette turned to Roscoe, “so where do you see yourself in ten years.” Roscoe thought for a moment never really thinking where he would be, “Um to be honest I don’t have the slightest idea, you.” Bridgette smiled, “hopefully graduating college with my degree and marrying my prince charming.” Roscoe nodded his head, “every girls dream” Kissing each other on the both of them heard a bottle breaking. “What was that” Bridget asked, “I don’t know stay here” Roscoe left Bridgett’s side looking down a alley way. His eye widened and saw EZ coming out wiping blood off his hands.

            “Where is she” EZ smirked, “Where is Raven oh she’s trashed. EZ laughed walking away. In front of Roscoe’s eyes Raven was barley breathing her clothes were ripped up and blood was on the ground from EZ rapping her, “Son of a b***h” Roscoe turned around and dashed over to EZ punching him in the head. Bridgette gasped when she saw Raven and quickly got her phone out calling 911. Roscoe bashed his fist into EZ’s face, “F*****g scumbag” Roscoe backed up running back to Raven. He held her up, but she could barley keep herself up, “Hold on Rae there be here soon. One thing that Roscoe hated was boys hitting on woman.

Chapter 36: Brother and Arms

            The ambulance arrived as quickly as possible taking Raven to the emergency room. Roscoe had a talk with the police and they took EZ in cuffs and took him away. He sat down in a chair looking at his bruised up knuckles. He hadn’t hit anyone that hard in a while. The group instantly rushed over to Roscoe, “Where is he I’m going to kill him” Brianna said, “The police took him” Roscoe said, “Good because if they didn’t I would of killed him myself” angrily said Brianna. Cash hit Roscoe in the arm, “So how’s Bridgett” Roscoe said, “She’s okay her parents got her when the ambulance came” the group sat down in the chairs waiting for the results.

            An agonizing three in half hours past and finally the doctor came out, “Hey guys I’m Doctor Rose it was a good thing that you got to her in time.” Peyton cleared her throat, “So if she okay.” Doctor Rose nodded his head, “Yes, but she had today in the hospital for a while. She was beaten up pretty bad. Are you guys family.” Yes” They said in unison” Doctor Rose shook his head,, “well I know that’s not true, but just this once all of you can go see her” she’s in room 124” The group thanked the doctor and walked down the hall to 124.

            Roscoe stayed behind so that the group can see her first. Roscoe stopped at the doorway looking at her happy and smiling even though her lip was busted and she has a black eye. She looked over seeing Roscoe, “Hey sorry I ruined your date night” Roscoe smirked, “Don’t be if we weren’t there you would be dead. Raven gave a half smile, “Yeah so does it hurt.” Roscoe looked at his knuckles, “not anymore his face just got in the way” the group chuckled. Raven smiled from ear to ear, “Thanks for saving my life.” Roscoe gave a nod, “No problem anytime”

            Suddenly three men came into the room, “Chaz.” Chaz is Raven’s older brother and he didn’t like anyone messing with him, his sister or his gang. Raven and Chaz talked and then Chaz turned to Roscoe, “So you’re the guy that helped my sister.” Roscoe gave a nod, “Yeah.” Chaz smirked, “Good because If I was there I would of killed him” Chaz raised up his shirt a bit showing the pistil in his pants, “So you’re her brother.” Chaz gave a nod, “Yeah born and raised. Mom and dad couldn’t take care of her so she’s my responsibility. Aren’t you with the strays?” Roscoe sighed, “I was, but I’m out” Chaz nodded his head, “I see well if you’re interested we could use someone with your skills.” Roscoe scratched his head, “Um sorry not really into the anymore.” Chaz nodded his head, “Right well the offer still stands if you want to join” Chaz turned back to his sister, “See you later sis” Chaz and his friends quickly walked out of the room. Roscoe couldn't believe he just got offered into another gang.  Since EZ was in jail and Raven healing Roscoe only focused on the soccer games and his girl.



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

464 Views
Added on September 3, 2013
Last Updated on September 3, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing