chapter 41: F**k the world

chapter 41: F**k the world

A Chapter by Steven Ingels

The two weeks went by really fast because Roscoe didn’t go to school for the rest of the week. Noreen, Tatiana and Adriana left Montana and moved to Washington on the Christmas break. Camille was recording with her band. Karman fessed up to her dad that she was pregnant and it took it lightly, but was still disappointed in her. For Roscoe well he slipped in a state Call FTW (F**k the world) He didn’t care what he did and he went back to his normal way. he started using again, he went back to cigarettes, he tagged up the town, he stole from various stores and etc. this was all over winter break and there was no stopping him.

January 5th 20009

Rizzo House

The morning of the new semester Roscoe got up at the normal time. Walking down stairs he saw his dad on the phone. Leonide sighed hanging up the phone, “Who was that” Roscoe asked.” Mike from antiques plus someone a thousand dollars worth of items.” Roscoe smirked, “Dam do they know who it is.” Leonide shrugged, “not sure yet I’m going down there to check the video cameras. Would you happen to know.” Roscoe shook his head, “nope not at all.” Leonide gave a nod, “we’ll find this guy soon, later son” Leonide walked into the kitchen. Roscoe shook his head turning towards the front door when he saw Karman standing there with her hands on her hips, “It’s you isn’t it.” Roscoe smirked, “What are you talking about.” Karman rolled her eyes, “Oh please don’t play stupid with me. You’ve been stealing from the town haven’t you?”

Roscoe shrugged, “I have no clue what you’re talking about.” Karman could tell that her brother was lying, “wow I can’t believe your doing this. I thought you were done.” I am done, done talking to your fat a*s” Roscoe walked to the door. Karman jaw dropped, “I’m not fat for your information, it’s all baby.” Roscoe smirked, “Whatever” Roscoe opened the front door walking out as a cold breeze blew past him. He walked down the stairs getting into Cash’s car. Cash turned to him and saw the holes in his arm, “So is that what you have been doing all winter.” Roscoe looked down at his arms, “Does it matter” Cash smirked, “Yeah it f*****g matters. You can die from that.” Roscoe threw his head back, “yeah I know, but I haven’t so can we go so we can get this day over with.” Cash sighed, “No get out of the car.” “What” Roscoe looked at Cash strangely, “It’s snowing outside.” Cash nodded his head, “It is and you can die in the snow. Now get out.” Roscoe sighed, “whatever a*****e” As Roscoe got out of the car Cash quickly drove off.  Roscoe understood that Cash didn’t want him in the car, but in the snow.

Luckily as Roscoe was walking to school someone familiar picked him up. Rayne was on her running away from Skylar trip. Rayne looked up from her phone seeing Roscoe down, “hey I thought you would be more excited to see me.” Roscoe looked over just staring at her, “Why did you run from the strays.” Rayne hopped that question was going to come up, “Because I knew I was better then the strays. That place made people in monsters. Have you talked to Skylar at all?” Roscoe shook his head, “No, but I know he’s coming for me though. Any advice.” Rayne thought for a moment, “All I could say is tell the truth, don’t be afraid, and hope for the best that he won’t kill you” the limo stopped in front of the school, “Thanks Rayne hope to see you again. Rayne smiled watching Roscoe get out of the car.

The limo drove off and Roscoe was back at school, “Wow pulling up in a limo did not expect that” Kristy said hugging Roscoe, “Wow looks like Troy made you into a star with those new clothes.” Kristy smiled, “Yeah I guess so, so have you talked to them.” Roscoe shook his head, “Nope, you.” Kristy moved her head from side to side, “Off and on” Kristy looked at Roscoe’s arm, “So are you done.” Roscoe drowned his eyebrows when he saw Kristy looking at his arm, “yeah I rather be sniffing cocaine then injecting it in me. Sorry for bringing you into this.” Kristy shook her head, “Its no big deal you had something on your mind and you needed to get it off your chest.” Roscoe nodded his head, “Yeah I guess so, so I’ll see you around” “Yup” Kristy smiled kissing Roscoe on the cheek, “Later” Kristy walked up the steps going inside. For Roscoe he had to face the school with the many challenges ahead of him.

Two months went by and Roscoe was pretty much staying to himself. He played with the guys winning games, but that satisfaction wasn’t enough. He had one more game to go. His work in class started to decline and the teachers started to know it quickly. He just didn’t care what he did it wasn’t enough.



© 2013 Steven Ingels


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

480 Views
Added on September 5, 2013
Last Updated on September 5, 2013

Black and White - Bad to the bone


Author

Steven Ingels
Steven Ingels

Little Rock, AR



About
Let's see my name Is Steven Ingels. Writing is a time for me to let my creativity wander I'm 21 years old white male more..

Writing