The Perfect Lie

The Perfect Lie

A Story by Nichole Marie
"

About a girl who is addicted to Sex. x]

"

 

The Perfect Lie
 
                I was never in love with Robert, but I knew that I loved him. I knew that I loved him enough to give him a piece of me, a piece that no other being could have no matter how much they wanted it. It was nearly impossible. I knew that I loved Robert enough to give him my virginity. I thought that once I had done it, I could say that I did it and be done, but it was so much more than that. I may not have been in love with him, but I was in love with the way he made me feel. I couldn’t leave him, sure I would try but then I would get the tingles, the jitters, I needed him. I knew he was no good for me the minute that he would get down on his knees and beg for it. I’m not saying that it wasn’t fun torturing him with it, but soon dates were no longer present in our relationship. I had to get out.
            It didn’t take long to look for that out. Robert’s dad got a new job working Microsoft and had to move to L.A. I told Robert that it would be best of we broke up, that a long distance relationship would be too hard on us, too much stress on our bodies. He was happy to agree. He knew the second that he walked onto the plain leaving for California that he was free. That the girls of Washington were in his past, he had California babes to look forward to now. What I had to look forward to was buckling down…. More like keeping my pants belt tight.
 
 
            Two weeks. That is how long it has been since Robert has left Washington for California. Fourteen days. Fourteen long days since I have last had sex. Do you know what happens to girl who was not mentally mature enough for the responsibilities of sex? Bad things! That’s what I tell you! I’m about to break down! It’s as if there’s something itching inside of me trying to get out. That drug that you need to know it’s all good. It’s easy to actually quit a drug. You need money for drugs, but sex… you can get that anywhere. Sure you could have sex for money so that you could buy the drugs, but drugs don’t matter if you’re simply just a sex addict! I don’t know where I went wrong. Ok, no. That’s a lie, I do know where I went wrong, but I didn’t know that I was going wrong at the time. Nobody ever told me that you could want it all the time. How am I supposed to know if this is how every girl feels once they had sex? How was I supposed to know that I would be one of those girls? There was no way I could have possibly known. Now I have to suffer.
 
But do I? Do I really? I mean, as long as I don’t go around screwing guys at school, I wont get the reputation as the school s**t. I’m seventeen for crying out loud! I can drive, which clearly means that I have a job so that I can pay for gas, and I like raves and crazy things like that. I don’t see why I would have to stop—No! No, no, no! I must stay strong!
 
 
            It was almost too easy walking into school this morning. Jessica walked up to me with her perfect brown hair whirling around her face wearing her black leggings under her black and red skirt, her combat boots and pixie tank top, with the perfect invitation that a girl like me could ever ask for.
“Hey Ash, want to go with me to this college party tonight?”
It didn’t matter that she handed me a flier I would have said yes anyway, but the location was even better. It was far enough away to know that the only high school students from Ridgeland High would be Jessica and me.
I couldn’t wait for the end of the day, the excitement the anxiety, it just wouldn’t go away. I knew I had to get to that party and fast. It’s a Friday night and I knew that I would be having fun.
 
The second I get to the party I can smell the alcohol and the freedom, but I most of all I smell the freedom. I took a glance around the room then look back at my side only to notice that Jessica has left my side, not that I care. I take another look around the room and spot the kitchen and make my way across the room. Once I get there I open the fridge to see my options, only to find out I have no options. It was either, bud light, bud light, or hmmm… bud light.
“Don’t like the options?” I hear from behind me.
“Not so much, has anyone ever heard of juice, or maybe even water?”
I turned around to see a breathtakingly gorgeous guy with blonde hair spiked hair, green eyes, the perfect body figure and the best smile that I have seen in my seventeen years.

© 2009 Nichole Marie


Author's Note

Nichole Marie
Not finished So, if you want more, give me ideas.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

great. deifnantly want to keep reading! I almost cried at the begining. I can relate, lol. Definantly good for beign so short. Add some more to make an ending. Great writing! (no more writing about me though. Unless your predicting my future, because that guy sounds hot!)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 8, 2009
Last Updated on December 10, 2009

Author

Nichole Marie
Nichole Marie

Seattle, WA



About
My Name is Nichole I live in the Puget sound so it rains a hell of a lot, which is nice. Rain inspires me. I use to write a lot but for some reason I don't anymore, but I am currently working on a new.. more..

Writing