Her Frown, Her Sad Eyes, They equal the Sun

Her Frown, Her Sad Eyes, They equal the Sun

A Poem by Nichole Marie
"

Young molested girl speaks out.

"

She was a human being, but he took that away from her.
She was a healing heart, but then he dropped her on the ground.
It wasn't just him, but everyone around her. However everyone around her wasn't trusted the way she trusted him.
Her trust for him was something that could never be built or found with anyone else she knew. It was something that she cared deeply for and never let any harm come to.
Just because she never let any harm come to that trust doesn't mean that he did the same in return.
He had no care for anything besides his needs. And why couldn't those needs be fullfilled from his love in that moment of time?! His excuse is hormones. Hormones I ask? No! That is no excuse, not now and not ever. 
SOME yelled, SOME screamed, SOME spoke their minds. He claimed he had changed that he see's how she hurts, how it affects not only her, but everone around him... but he see's nothing. He doesn't see how her life will never be the same. He doesn' see how much of a hyporcrite he is, how selfish he is, and lucky he is in so many ways. He only see's how upset we are.
He says he's sorry, and wishes he could take it back... he's only sorry he got cought, and wishes he could change THAT, and only that. Little does he know that he is on a SHORT leash.
 
This girl, is little. This girl is fragile, she is a china doll. One slip, and she shatters...
This little girl lives in a cruel, cold, harsh, world where people are greedy, selfish, stupid, and liars.
 
And HE made it that much more horrible for her

© 2009 Nichole Marie


Author's Note

Nichole Marie
I think my diction could have been better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i can relate. Thats men for you, but i have almost absolutly no faith in them. I like dogs better =)

Anyways, great writing. It had amazing power to suck you in, very strong emotions behind it. Great job at forming it. There were a few parts where the power diminished a bit, but it came back by the end. great job!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 8, 2009
Last Updated on December 10, 2009

Author

Nichole Marie
Nichole Marie

Seattle, WA



About
My Name is Nichole I live in the Puget sound so it rains a hell of a lot, which is nice. Rain inspires me. I use to write a lot but for some reason I don't anymore, but I am currently working on a new.. more..

Writing