Open

Open

A Story by Voice11
"

Wrote this a while ago, up for any suggestions on how to continue it

"

       "No matter what, I'll never be able to forget you" he said over the phone. A tear slides down my cheek, words catching in my throat as I choke back a sob. He'll never know how much I care, but I can't ask him back now. So I swallow my sorrow and let out an indifferent mumble that doesn't mean anything, pretending I didn't hear him speak. Yet  those words are the only thing running through my mind over and over and over again. While my mind struggles to find something to say that is not what I'm feeling, my heart is screaming through the pain and my pride to say the words I never could say. The clock strikes the hour and it is time for me to go. So we say our goodbyes and I hang up the phone. The loudness of the silence makes me finally break and I let out a loud and heartfelt sob. Holding back my feelings kills me everytime I hear your voice. For the rest of the night I stare at the wall where your first poem to me is pinned. "Maybe someday" it says. I wish someday would come, but in my heart I know its over, someday will never come. I lay my head down with a million sad thoughts running through my mind and quietly start to cry untill the morning light shines in my window...

© 2009 Voice11


Author's Note

Voice11
any ideas will help to create an awesome story!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I don't know that I can give you any ideas as to where you should head with this story....but I can tell you that the start you have to this one is great. You have good use of metaphors to describe your emotions. Flawless and to a pin point, you capture every mood of the story. So, I would say this is a great start to what should be a great story. I love emotion and soul. Great work of art here! I love it!

Jay

Posted 14 Years Ago


Well, you can continue this in a lot of ways- it could be one of those stories about getting over heartbreak or it could be about how the girl gets the guy in the end. Either way, I'm sure this will make a great story. ^^ Also, you spelled "until" wrong in the last line. XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very deep and I can feel you emotion this is a really great, raw, straight from the heart piece. Wonderful write!!!

Voice


Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow, this piece is really strong. What about exploring the back story of how this part came to be. Like, go into a flashback of the relationship between the characters or explore what that poem was that the character was writing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Continue with struggles and things of how your guyses awkward relationship is .

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 29, 2009
Last Updated on June 11, 2009

Author

Voice11
Voice11

In a small town =), ME



About
My name is Michelle. I am 22. I' still finding my way. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


You and I You and I

A Poem by Voice11