Deja Vu

Deja Vu

A Story by Stormy
"

Alice tells the story of the friend that left her and why she hates whats shes done and what she knows she is destined to do for the rest of her life until her true love comes...

"

It's times like these where she wishes she was home. Although nothing good comes from home. The white walls and pale blue bed sheets makes her feel safe... Not like out there. She waits with her eyes open and her palms slightly clamy for the clunk and slide sound of the bolt of her room being opened. Her skin tingles as the clunk and slide sound echoes around her in the tiny white room she calls home.

'Alice, good morning, time for you pills...' Sister Marie said in her distinct frenchy accent.

Alice slipped out of bed like she was floating. Sister Marie put the pills down on the white table and stood in the door way watching Alice put the tiny pale blue pills in her mouth as swallow with a small gag. Alice turned to Sister Marie and motioned to the door with her eyes. Sister Marie moved away and Alice walked out slowly then once Sister Marie was out of sight she bolted down the white corridors. Thoes endless white corridors. Alice had been there for at least 3 months and she might have been through one twentieth of those long boring white corridors. She wiped the drop of spit that escaped from her mouth from her cheek as she stop in front of an off-white set of doors. Alice opened the doors and was greeted with a chorus of "Ink!" Alice walked over to the table and sat inbetween Sparkle and Grey. Grey gave her a subtle look of wanting her as she sat down. Sparkle gave her an elbow in the side.

'See?' Sparkle giggled.

'Oh come off it...' Alice replied with a smile.

Sister Agathe came to the front of the dinning hall with a pale girl with wild green eyes that darted from face to face and to every other object in the off-white room.

'Everyone this is our new patient. I want you to make her feel welcome...' Sister Agathe said with a hint of anoyance as Brown and Peach continued to talk over her. Sister Agathe walked over to Alice's table.

'Now everyone i want you to make her feel welcome and especially you Ink.' She said before walking briskly back to the nurses office. The pale girl sat down next to Sparkle with her hands folded neatly in her lap and her eyes darting everywhere.

'So why are you in here?' Grey asked. He was given no reply. Alice stood and so did everyone else.

'Come...' Alice said. She usually spoke in one word commands to new patients. The girl stood timidly. Alice moved next to her and put her hand on her shoulder and ther group began to move through the endless white corridors to the basket ball court with Alice  and the new girl infront. 

The group stood in a circle with the new girl. Alice handed her a peice of blue-ish paper and a black ball point pen.

'Right you name on the paper; don't show anyone; and fold it in half and pass it to me.' Sparkle said.

the girl wrote her name shakily and folded the paper in half and passed it to Sparkle.

'Grey...' Alice said. Grey pulled out a little red cigarette lighter and passed it to Alice.

'Sparkle...' Alice said again. Sparkle handed her the paper with the new girls name on it.

'You are no longer who you were when you came in. You are now Darty...' Alice said it staring deep into the girls big darty green eyes. Alice flipped the lighted into life and set fire to the paper with the girls name upon it. It ringed itself until it was a pile of black ash in Alice's hand.

© 2008 Stormy


Author's Note

Stormy
Do you think this could go anywhere? Any improvements?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on October 17, 2008

Author

Stormy
Stormy

Australia



About
I have a passion to write, and read. There really isn't much else i like to do; well i like to dance and sing but reading and writing has to be a favourite. I like to write those heart-felt books or t.. more..

Writing
~Edit~ ~Edit~

A Book by Stormy


The Sight The Sight

A Chapter by Stormy