Sword point hearts

Sword point hearts

A Screenplay by Tessa Lilywood
"

This screenplay is set in midevil times. There are kings,castles and dashing princes not to mention betrayl and tradagy. I know that name is bad, feel free to change it.

"

Character list:

 

Heroine: Aurellie Zurka: Aurellie is a short, pale, female, standing at around 4 foot 8. She is 16 years old at the start of the story but will be 17 by the end. Aurellie has dark brown hair that appears to be black with dark brown hightlights.Her hair is very feathery, soft and silky.. Her hair is to just past her waist.  Aurllie has shorter locks that frame her face to her chin. Aurellie has forest green eyes with lighter green flecks the color of of leaf with sunlight shining directing on it if you stare up. In the green of her iris she has bark brown and shadow black rings. Aurellie is very lean and skinny, she is also attractive but she is modest and always argues the contrary. Aurellie has a heart shaped face. Aurellie has a scar across her back from being slashed by a sword long ago when her family was killed when she was 8. Aurellie has high cheek bones that are somwhat but not overly prominent. Her arms have faded slashes and scars from all the work she has done by herself and also from when her family was terminated. She had managed to get away by escaping into a tight space where the knights couldn't reach. When she was little, around 6 she had an encounter with the princes in a field that she played in when the princes were travaling with their fathers to a meeting when the kingdoms were still at peace. Aurellie is very shy and quiet but will speak her mind if she needs to defend someone or somthing of just cause. Aurellie is also very skittish and untrustfull when first meeting some one but is loyal to a person she trusts and would give her life for them. Aurellie loves music and sings when no one is around to listen, she also plays violin and paino. In the story she is caught in a love triangle between the two princes Axel and Erik. At first it appears as if she and Axel will end up together but Erik finds his place in her heart.

She is skilled not only in music but is pretty handy with a bow and arrows despite her horrid eyesight, which ends up getting her in trouble in many situations. Aurellie has amazing hearing but is often caught unawares because the characters in this story are silent predators.

 

 

 

Princes: Erik and Axel

 

 

Erik Sorenta:  Erik is a tall male, standing at 6 foot 5 ( or 3 depending on the actors avalible). He has sunkissed skin that seems as if it is a nice bronze color (and it is way better than any spray on tan from this era ;) ). Erik has deep black hair that he wears to her temples in the front and to the nape of his neck in the back of his head. For style see Kaneme from vampire knight.Erik has a heart shaped face. His eyes are a few shades deeper than emarald and have light vivid river blue flecks. Erik is lean yet strong, slightly big/muscularly framed and has somwhat of a muscluar build. His arms have visible muscles but are not overly muscle (For example not Napolen dynamite arms but not some Macho Luchador arms either, somewhere between the two, leaning more on the not duper difined yet still easily visible side.) Erik has highish  cheek bones that are not overly prononced but are not totally invisible either. He has toned abbs. Erik is a very confident, cafefull and bold person. He is a natural leader and can easily take charge. He is often amused and slightly apauled and annoyed when Aurellie somthimes difys her orders, used to have obedience. Erik is very kind and often comferts Aurellie when she is feeling upset or hopeless. Erik is very romantic but not in a : "Oh Romeo!"  way. Erik is very skilled with a sword and bow and arrow but still favours the sword. For what he lacks in stength when it comes to hand to hand combat, he makes up for in speed. Erik is very fast and moderatly/pretty strong in strength. He is firm but can be gental when he chooses. Erik does have a dark side though. He has a nasty temper and a whip-sharp tounge. He can be impulsivly rash and talk and act without thinking.  His father is King Amos, a cruel king who is kind only to his brethren and wife. He can however, periodically show kindness and "mercy" to his subjects and does not tolorate disobedience from anyone but his son, who usually will get read the right act. His mother is  Queen  Lizabeth, a kind and gental woman who has a very comferting, gaurdian like nature. She is however feircly loyal and if you hurt her family then I hope you have a will ready. 17 but will be 18 and or close to 18/2 by stories end. His crush is Aurellie.

 

 

Axel  Kikendo:  A tall male who stands at 6 foot 1. He has tan skin though the color is not as rich as Erik's. Axel has river blue eyes with silver hightlights inside the iris. He has a deep brown hair that her wears temle length with the back being only sligthly longer than the front. He has high cheek bones but they are not very prominent and only slightly visible. He has a heart shaped face. Axel has a very musclular figure and a very strong frame, boarder ling bulky but not fat. He has very defined muscles that are not overly big but are still way above average. Axel has very much defined and toned abbs. Axel is very bold and commanding. He is arragent as well but that is not his most dominant personality trait. He is gentel and kind for the most part but commands respect and takes no if ands or buts. Axel always thinks that he is right, it is his achiile's heel. He rarly listens to others and is in a bad mood when his plans arn't the ones chosen. Axel has a crush on Aurellie but does not confine himself only to her, often seeking out other women as potential girlfriends or maids. This often leads Aurellie to feel betrayed when she harbors some feeling for and and this trait is also what ultimently makes Axel lose Aurellie. Axel has a sharp tounge and is very rude to those below his social status that dont treat him like a  "Royal prince" but is very kind and charming to select ranks and people. His father is kings Morris, a gental and kind man who is very power hungery and like his son does not tolerate anything but obedience. He is very head strong. Axel is 17 and will be 18 1/2 by stories end. He is skilled in hand to hand combat since he is very strong but a little bit slow in battle.

 

 

Kings: 

 

Amos: A tall man of 40 with black hair that he wears in a lose poney tail to the middle of his back.

 

© 2011 Tessa Lilywood


Author's Note

Tessa Lilywood
I hope you enjoy it! Please ignore grammer and spelling and my lack of ability to make up agood title. ( XD )

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on October 28, 2011
Last Updated on October 28, 2011
Tags: Midevil, romance, fantasy, action

Author

Tessa Lilywood
Tessa Lilywood

Fisherville, KY



About
Hello everyone! My name is Tessa Lilywood, I am also Marina Blossom. I lost my password and username for that account and so I could not come on to this site. I have decided to make a new account. A l.. more..

Writing
Found Found

A Book by Tessa Lilywood