Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Bryn
"

Before the story even begins. Cam is doing what he shouldn't be and Tanner catches him in the act. A demon posses information that Cam knows about his sister but Tanner doesn't.

"

"The greatest fight is when you are fighting in the smoke and cannot see with your eyes."

- Mark Helprin

 

Darkness surrounded him as he walked into the alleyway standing tall. He tried not to show his fear but as he got deeper and deeper into the secrets, the fear would largen. There was a light mist. He was unsure if it came from the demon or the weather.

"Fairblood..."

Turning around, he saw the demon with it's black tongue flickering out. It was long and skinny, and pronged at the end. But that wasn't what sent a chill down his spine. It was that it knew his name. Demons weren't supposed to know that. They spat all sorts of revolting words that were casually thrown around humans, but never their real names.

"Tyaelo," the man said with uncertainty.

A smirk spread across the demon's hideous face. His eyes were fully black but the human could still feel them on him.

"Where is your friend, Cameron Fairblood?" he asked.

Cameron looked down to the ground, "Not here."

He wasn't ready to give information away that wasn't needed. And the demon woul hold his end of the bargain and that was it.

"We have a deal?"

A low, deep laugh came from Tyaelo, "Stupid Fairblood!"

The last thing Cameron saw was the demon waving good-bye.



© 2012 Bryn


Author's Note

Bryn
The way they speak is supposed to be like that. Tanner has an accent!
Oh an I still have more to write but I ran out of time.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have a very interesting voice. I can almost see the picture you are painting. I need more descriptions and how it makes Fairblood feel. Try not using the word 'but' too often. Is there a reason the demon isn't suppose to use Fairbloods real name? What sort of bargain do Cameron and Tyaelo have? Could you give us a little info on Cameron's friend? Possibly a hint as to why Tyaleo wants him? I thing you have the making of a very good book here. Keep writing. I am heading over to the next chapter.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on August 2, 2012
Tags: Demons, Demon, Hunter, Hell, Heaven, Angels, Angel, Dallas, Atlanta, Romance


Author

Bryn
Bryn

Australia



About
Hey! I'm a 14-year-old girl from Down Under. I've been writing for a little over 6 years and have known I wanted to be an author for longer (unsure how much longer). I sent a piece of my work off to t.. more..

Writing
Blurb Blurb

A Chapter by Bryn


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Bryn


Forsaken Forsaken

A Book by Bryn