Waking of The Coma Tooth

Waking of The Coma Tooth

A Poem by StrangeCaraway
"

Waking of The Coma Tooth and consequences and instructions.

"
The grassy covered roots sink deep into the shallow ground. Grimace and smile and shine, the waking Coma Tooth. For has he not fed you wisely? The fruit he bares from his silky branches and tainted butter grey leaves, they glisten like warm brazen canopies of saphronic diamonds. They taste of mellow harmony and radiate brilliant vibrations around our body, penetrating every orifice of our minds and thrusting us further up, do they not? Then hold your tongue, place it in the embroidered harness ring behind you and go off!!
Limp back into the cosmic dome and breathe fiercely the effervescent time that drips from the ceiling of your own insides. Turn back your arms till your back snaps and hang your head over the shoulders of the nearest epifold. Benjina benjona it’s supreme it is done. Scale the sides of mountains but try it from the inside. The climb starts at the top and you careen to the summit. It’s important not to trip upon stimuli that would cause negative reaction. Negate these fractions of negative value and lose site of the casted care resting beneath glass of liquid that moves at a touch. Leap, pounce, prey, kill at once into the fiber optic lens of your own mind. See if I’m lying. Test my theories. I won’t.

© 2013 StrangeCaraway


Author's Note

StrangeCaraway
Love The Coma Tooth, careen to fly!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

342 Views
Added on January 7, 2013
Last Updated on January 7, 2013
Tags: Nonsense, stream, conscious, spoken word

Author

StrangeCaraway
StrangeCaraway

About
Im a lot of things that add up to nothing in this world. I'm a dreamer, a thinker, an artist, musician, surrealist, nonsensalist, and probably an idealist. I put words here: Www.twitter.com/caraw.. more..

Writing