Me and Everything else that scares me.

Me and Everything else that scares me.

A Story by Bailee Matthews

Quiet, One of those things that scared me. Yeah I know what you're thinking. Why does quietness scare you? Well I don't really know. It just did.. silence either meant one of two things. People were angry and didn't want to talk to each other, or it meant it was night time... Which also was another thing I was afraid of. Yeah there aren't many things I'm not afraid of. Night scared me because well when do most bad things happen? In the dark and if you add my two fears together dark and quiet. Well I'm am one scared kid. And today I'm facing one of my other big fears, no not nightime or quite. A new school. And get this, it is a new school and my first year in highschool. Yeah not only will I be a newbee at this school, I will be a FRESHMAN! Yeah every seniors enimy. And me being my parinoid self, this year should be fun. I'm Declan Skipps, a freshman/ new kid, parinoid,nerdy 15 year old boy. And this I guess would be my diary, no diary sounds to wimpish or girly. How about Journal.. yeah that sounds better. This is my journal of highschool, love and craziness. And most importantly this is a journal about me and everything else that scares me.

Just picture it, a 6'3, skinny, nerdy, Dull brown haired, blue eyed boy with the awesome name of Declan standing outside of a new school. And this school looked extreamly preppy and fansy, which I wasn't used to. " Just walk in there Declan, who gives a crap what people think. Maybe they'll love you. Maybe you'll be the coolest kid there (probably not), Just go... one foot infront of the other..." I'm sure me standing there talking to myself didn't help anything. I can just here the girls right now. Eww! Look at that stupid nerdy kid wearing a WAM! shirt talking to himself. They were totally saying that... and yes I was wearing a WAM! shirt. They were cool back in the day. I stood on the sidewalk, deep breathing. " Just do it pansy" I said to myself as I walked toward the clean and shinny door. I took a big breath and opened the door. The first thing I saw was the office. I slowly moped in the office door.

© 2011 Bailee Matthews


Author's Note

Bailee Matthews
Not finished

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on October 3, 2011
Last Updated on October 3, 2011
Tags: Matthews, Bailee, scares, Everthing, Me

Author

Bailee Matthews
Bailee Matthews

Joplin, MO



About
My name is Bailee, I am 15 and love to write. Enjoy. more..

Writing