Hotline Bling(Ecce Homo Megamix)

Hotline Bling(Ecce Homo Megamix)

A Poem by Subterannean

Un.


George Costanza grew tired of lugging around his Zion filled suitcase so he ducked into the nearest restroom. When I found him, he was being haggled in the mirror. "Behold the schmuck!" the mirror screamed and having said all there is to say, the mirror didn't know what more to say. Then George belly flopped out of a window. His form was technically sound, if a bit showy. Hundreds of feet later, fourth quarter stocks plunged headfirst through a passerby's windshield. The next morning, water-cooler chat was speculative. Single ply toilet paper or double? Did George bother to wash his hands before the jump? When you left me for someone else, did the studio audience burst into flames or something more combustible. Laughter perhaps?




Deaux.



Late night when you'd need my and I needed you to need my,

so I soared to the occasion with the bodily comportment of Barton Fink. 


Which was I?


a. the miscast lead


b. the pig slop curricula


c. the mustachioed referent


or D above all





  • Trois and Trois
  • again.








I never saw the banana peel placed before my crescendo and then it happened;  me readied for the old "turn-and-cough", your hands cupped around my oblivion. Claps but no applause-hence the burning sensation of sexually transmitted futurity. Perennials exit the room wilting. My jizzum simply dries.





© 2016 Subterannean


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You have such a powerful way with words. Makes me think of false rape accusations, or maybe just that dirty used feeling that comes with some loves. How little people really give a f**k.

I don't know, either way this gives me a lot to think about. Time to reread again methinks. Thanks.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You have such a powerful way with words. Makes me think of false rape accusations, or maybe just that dirty used feeling that comes with some loves. How little people really give a f**k.

I don't know, either way this gives me a lot to think about. Time to reread again methinks. Thanks.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

714 Views
1 Review
Added on October 23, 2015
Last Updated on April 4, 2016