Angels too kill.

Angels too kill.

A Poem by Suditi
"

When a part of our devil dies.

"
Angels too kill.
Alone, in the dark,
I hear someone whisper, 
"On your mark."
I want to run,
But I know there is no point.
It's not behind me,
It's inside.

It's not the Devil that bothers,
It's the Angel, who is killing me.
It's not the blood that irks,
It's the kindness which hurts.

I am in pieces,
I don't feel whole.
The weaker half of me,
Is taking away my soul.

© 2012 Suditi


Author's Note

Suditi
Wrote this a long time ago!
Thoughts are welcome :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

that reflects the most frustration and sadness can ever be felt. in this poem you mention that life is a bad place where pain falls like rain from everywhere. and because the pain is the most severe when it comes from closest to us, so when pain comes from angels, it is the worst because it comes from the most unexpected. i have really loved it and enjoyed every line in it. thank you for sharing

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

wow! a very unique poem indeed

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow, this poem really puts a new perspective on things. I pike this one a lot because of the topic you bring up and the great way you presented it! We all have gone through the feeling of being forced down by the kindeness, the good, everything we love. We all know the feeling if letting the darkened win, just becaus it seems almost easier when the time comes. Because when they hurt us, it's expected. But when we get hurt by something we love, it's almost like there is nothing left to turn to. Great job:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


I agree, sometimes it happens with most of us...
but taking it in a strong way can pull of things in our way:)
Nicely written piece..
Keep writing!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The starting and ending are the life's most rewinding views. It makes me thinking in different angle of human life. The shadows and dark are manytimes close associates with the human mind. Very nice writing. with regards.

Posted 11 Years Ago


A very interesting poem. I like the description in the words. Angels can be a burden also. I like the ending to the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


I am in pieces,
I don't feel whole.
The weaker half of me,
Is taking away my soul.

Beautifully expressed and artistically penned!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


First thought was that I dare not read the other reviews or dwell in anther's house...when it is only in THIS moment and in in THIS box that we connect through your poetry.
Well, I could definitely fill a page with the remarks that are even now pouring over me, but it would not be as focused or probably appreciated. NOW THEN..lol. I have always preferred free flow BUT, that being said, I think you have done this form tremendous justice and by that I mean to say that you have taken the wings and restraints and you have lifted your emotions with curious depth from the flat dimensions of the simple page we have all all come to battle (The angel in MY soul/heart/conscience/slash that is killing me) . I still would really love to read some free flow from your gift of sleeves and perhaps there are some in here but my philosophy has always been one at a time sooo for now ...VERY well done~

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I simply love the rhythm of it. Nice..

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

To be frank, the title attracted me so much that I thought I should know what it's all about.... I love this title, very unique indeed... The theme seems different and kind of reflection of some sad feelings.....

Very interesting read... Thanks for sharing....

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yes its true..... and it is been said by the greats also.

A brilliant mind is full of doubts and a foolish is full of confidence.

Just like a mother , who knows that her child is grown up enough to go anywhere in the world, yet that love and care of her made her wait for even that extra second he/she comes late. Its really true that those who are angelic by thoughts or pure by nature , who loves and care about others feels more weak and hurts more that those who doesn't care about others.....

Lovely poem......thought provoking and true :-)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

834 Views
21 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 12, 2012
Last Updated on May 12, 2012
Tags: angel devil

Author

Suditi
Suditi

India



About
Hi! Trying to reconnect with you guys and myself through poetry, after a long time. Excited to read the amazing stuff around here. If you happen to go through my writing, I hope it's worth your.. more..

Writing
Still Still

A Poem by Suditi


Her eyes Her eyes

A Poem by Suditi



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tainted Heart Tainted Heart

A Poem by Thea


Questions? Questions?

A Poem by Suditi


Some of us Some of us

A Poem by Suditi