Her Own Fairytale Revised

Her Own Fairytale Revised

A Book by Bernkastel
"

Due to space constraints in the description box, please read my note for reviewers. This is a revision of a piece and sample of what I'm finishing this year. I hope you enjoy it. ^^v

"

© 2011 Bernkastel


Author's Note

Bernkastel
Description:
Narisa Richardson is a 17 year old who holds the name "The Shrew of Comptes" and a few secrets. In the course of her life, 26 family members have died at the hands of a ghost of a vengeful man who hungers for power that her family assisted in denying him. He is back for the lives of the last two living members to stain February completely in blood and Narisa has been charged with the duty to prevent it.

Taylor Blackman, Narisa's cousin, has his own share of problems. Though in the same family, he learned something that his predecessors sought to accomplish- to bring forth the end of three other sects that were born of the same ideology. The Tourmaline House successfully brought down two, but Narisa remains unaware of this. When a guardian of an extinct house appears, he realizes that his issues go much deeper than he anticipated.

Regardless of who is successful in their mission, one truth remains universal in these storyteller's sects: One will die on February 1st and the other will die on February 14th.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on April 7, 2011
Last Updated on April 7, 2011

Author

Bernkastel
Bernkastel

Someplace in, WY



About
I have my associates in world language and dropped from the Bachelor's program. I may decide later to attend college again, but most likely would be going for a certificate in pharmacy tech as it see.. more..

Writing