I Found What I Was Looking For

I Found What I Was Looking For

A Chapter by SupernaturalGirl
"

She sings her heart out which is just enough for her dreams to come true, but she has to be careful about what she sings about.

"

Nicole didn't like the way people looked at her, and she knew why they looked at her that way. She decided not to go to school because she had a "teacher" who taught her things that she wouldn't know until high school if she went to school like the other teens. She liked making herself feel happy by thinking that their all jealous because she could wander in the forest and learn about nature. She was ready and she went to the edge of the forest to disappear among the lush vegetation, the forest was her kingdom and she was the princess. Nicole being only thirteen had alot on her mind and alot of time on her hands. She liked walking through the forest and being able to "sing" her thoughts out loud for all the creatures to hear. She liked this most because there was no one to critisize her, this made her feel free.

She was aloud to wander the forest instead of go to school because her mother said school wasn't for Nicole and her dad said that anything that would help her express herself was alright with him. She was proud of her parents for being successful in their careers, making her family the richest family in Tewksbury. She was not snotty in the least, she liked the fact she could get anything for what she needed when she needed it. She had asked her father if he could get the local construction company to build her a small but very cozy cottage or cabin out near her favorite spot in the woods. It was standing two days later and she thought it was perfect. She decorated it to fit her personality, light blues and dark were all over but displayed in a beautiful design she thought would fit.

She went to the waterfall that was very close to her new cottage, so close she could feel a slight breeze every time she walked up and down her steps. She thought of singing a song that she thought would fit her peacefulness and her happiness. She sang:

I'm among the lifestyles of the rich and famous,

and here I stand in my area of love,

I may think this place is fabulous,

but I must thank the one above,

the one who created my area of love.

She stopped pleased with the song she had come up with so fast. She had a wonderful gift, she could recite songs/poems on the spot and they came from within, somewhere she herself couldn't explain. She thought that if she sang another she would be through with her watery peace for today, this time she sang something of which she wished she had and of what she wanted to happen. She sang:

He walked upon my steps asking for a place to stay,

he was handsome, sweet and funny,

I didn't have the courage to say go away,

so I let him in,  forever I wished he would stay.

She sighed knowing that something so maraculous would never happen. She was too tired to walk the trail back home so she decided to stay at the cottage that night. She woke in the night to hear a knock at the door. She opened the door to find a nice looking boy standing there. She was very surprised and shocked. Could this be the result of my song, she asked herself. She immediately shook away the thought and told him yes after he asked for a place to stay. There was a small room off to the side that she made into a guest room for her pets, and wounded animals. It was a room like a regular bedroom, except for the small table in the corner meant for a quick touch up on an animal. He said his name was Brent, and he didn't ever want to go back home.

 



© 2009 SupernaturalGirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on March 4, 2009
Last Updated on March 4, 2009


Author

SupernaturalGirl
SupernaturalGirl

Woburn



About
I love to read, write, and have fun. I love to read Stephenie Meyer books they are amazing. I am reading Host by Stephenie Meyer at the moment. I love to write fanfiction and the link I have on my pro.. more..

Writing