Christmas shopping

Christmas shopping

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops
"

I love shopping!

"
Pit
^^^^

Pit awakes and hops out of bed. He looks around the dormroom. He sees Link laying in his "flowerbed" (Literally). Then Pit noticed some turquoise-ish blue hair next to the blond hair. Marth was in bed with Link. Pit smiled and thought 'Aw. How sweet. I hope Ike and I can be like that some day.' Pit turned away from Link's side of the room and got dressed in his regular outfit plus the blue scarf with the silver cursive I on it that Ike gave him to wear to keep warm. Yesterday, the Master Hand demanded for everyone to go window-shopping and/or gift-buying today.

Pit exits his room and flys down the corridor. He flys to the dinninghall. Landing gracefully and gently on the ground, he takes a spot in the line to get food. After he goes through the line, having gotten eggs, bacon, and fruit, he takes a seat at an empty table.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ike
^^^^

Ike watches Pit fly into the dinninghall. He watches with a gleam of longing and desire in his brown eyes. Most people would think he just wants to fly, but his truest neatest closest friends would know he's in love with Pit. The way Pit flys gracefully into a room, or Pit's angelic sweet gentle voice, or Pit's musical laugh that sounds kind of like churchbells chiming. Pit landed and joined tha breakfast line.

Snake, the pokemon trainer's roommate, tapped Ike on the shoulder from behind,
making Ike jump. "Oh. It's just you." Ike said as he calms his breathing. "Ya. Who else would it be? Anyway, let's get to what really matters. When are you gonna tell him?" Snake said, crossing his arms over his chest and lean back against the wall. Ike plays dumb, "What do you mean? Tell who what?"

"Don't play dumb with me. Tell Pit you love him." Snake said as Ike fiddled nervously with his fingers. Ike sighs and says "I don't know. Never? I mean he's an angel. Don't angels have to be straight? And besides even if he weren't straight and he was gay, he
probably doesn't like me."

Snake shakes his head and says "So? That didn't stop me from getting Samus. She
didn't like me and she was lesbian, but I converted her to be straight and now she's mine. All mine." This comforted Ike somewhat. He nodded, saying "Okay. I'll think about telling him." Snake nodded, satisfied. Then he got up and left Ike alone.

==============================================================================
Link
^^^^^

After the Master Hand teleported all of them to the city of Fargon, a hidden city ten miles from Smash Brother Manor, Link set out with Pit, his roommate, to window-shop.
Marth had to go with Roy because Master Hand assigned them to be with their roommates. So, Pit and Link were partnered up. As Link and Pit walked down the
sidewalk, the angel flying and the hero walking, they passed a cool antique shop. They entered it and looked around.

Pit walked down an aisle with cute little angel statues. Link noticed Pit and went down the aisle as well. As he was walking towards Pit, something caught his eye. Link turns, and his eyes widen. A beautiful shiny clean sword stood in front of him. The hilt was black with an emerald in it. The blade was made of shimmering gold. Link looked at the price tag. It said: 500 rupees.

'Wow.' thought Link, 'Thus is expensive!' He turned around and went back over to Pit.
"So, Pit, do you have anyone imparticular that you want to give a special gift?" Link asked.

Pit looked up at Link. He hesitates, clearly unsure to wether he should tell me or not. He opens his mouth and says "Maybe..."

"Who do you have in mind?" the Hero of Time asked. Pit set the angel statue down
and looks back into Link's eyes. With a hesitant nod, Pit looks down away from Link. He speaks "Uh... yes. Ike..."

Link's eyes get wide. "Your a gay angel?! I thought angels weren't allowed to be gay?" he said. The gay angel looked down, obviously uncomfortable and miserable. "Hey. Hey. Hey. It's fine that your gay. It just surprised me. That's all. I think it's really sweet that
you like Ike." the Hylian said, trying to make Pit feel better. He looked up at Link, his blue eyes full of shame and dismay.

"You really think so? Your not just mess with me?" Pit asked. "No, I am not just messing with you. I really think so." Link answered. Pit visibly sighed in relief. After that we left the old store and continued on our way.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Ike
^^^^

Sheik and Ike walk down the street, looking through window after window till they run into Snake and Ash, the pokemon trainer. Snake and Ash joined them as they walked. Ike and Snake hung back a few feet behind Sheik and Ash. They spoke softly so that the others couldn't hear. "So, what are you gonna get Samus?" Ike asked Snake.

"I don't know. Maybe... I don't know." Snake replied. "Why don't you propose to her for Christmas? I mean, you are twenty and she's eighteen. Plus, you also have been dating
her for three years." Ike told him.

Snake was quiet for a little bit. Then he said "Ya. That could work. The only problem is its so cliché." Ike nods and says "Come on then. Let's go to the jewelry store so you can pick out a ring." Snake nods, and they ditch Sheik and Ash.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥
Peach
^^^^^^

"What are you getting Roy?" Zelda asks Peach as Samus, Peach, and herself enter a candy shop. "I have no idea." Peach said as her Blue eyes scan tha rows and shelves of sweet teeth-rotting goodness.

"Why don't you get him a new headband? The one he has is getting old." Samus
suggested. Princess Peach thought about this. "Ya. And I'll get him his favorite candy." Peach said, then giggles. Samus rolls her eyes and Princess Zelda smiles.

"Zelda, who do you have your eyes one? Who do you want to have ask you to the Misltetoe ball?" Peach asked as she wiped her bate hands on her skin-tight short tennis
outfit. Zelda blushed a soft pink tone and said "Um... well... Sheik."

Peach gasped, "Really? You like the mysterious guy that we thought was just you in disguise? Wow. Ironic." Zelda's blush deepened which made Peach laugh. Samus just rolled her brown eyes but didn't manage to cover up her smile. The princesses smile at Samus.

After Peach bought Roy's favorite candies, twizzlers sand m'n'ms, the girls left that store. As they were walking they talked.

"So, Samus, do you think Snake will propose to you for Christmas?" Zelda asked.

"No. He thinks it's to cliché. I know he would anyway. Knowing Snake, he would probably want to do something very original." Samus replied.

"Oh. I don't know. Maybe he will." Peach said. Samus shrugged, playing "cool", acting like she doesn't care. With a last look around they head back to the coffee shop that their suppose to meet up at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
General View
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once everyone one was at the café/coffee shop. Soon the Master Hand greets them. Then once everyone got done with Christmas shopping. Everyone, with bags and with handicap problems. Then they went back to the manor with their already bought Christmas presents.


© 2011 SweetRainDrops


Author's Note

SweetRainDrops
Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wait... if Zelda is Shiek then whyyyy....
there must be a reason I'm not finding.

Posted 11 Years Ago


lol

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2011
Last Updated on August 9, 2011
Tags: Window-shopping


Author

SweetRainDrops
SweetRainDrops

Wylie, TX



About
My favorite quotes: "The best things in life aren't even things at all" "Love makes everything grow" more..

Writing
Prolodge Prolodge

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops