Vampires Valley

Vampires Valley

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops
"

Discovering the heart of the vampires.

"
Fangs
٨٨٨٨٨٨

*It was a Saturday morning and also the celebration of the queen's 2145th birthday. I was only ten then. I was a new vampire. Born and breed in the valley like most. My fangs just come in a year of two ago. I wasn't very tall, but my skin was paler than all the other vampires' skins. My was almost as white as a sheet of paper. But enough about me. I'm here to tell you about the Fall. So back to our story.

*I was walking miserably around the Vally's square(1). I had no friends because of my skin. Because I was different. I adored the sunlight while most shied away from it. I picked flowers while others practiced sword fighting. I was very different and no one knew why.

*I took a seat in the middle of the square on the fountain's edge. Listening to the gurgling of the silver water, I look up at the moon, wishing the sun was out. Having sensitive ears that pick up everything, I picked up a noise. It sounded like footsteps which is normal, but they were coming my way. I lower my gaze till I'm at my regular eye level. I scan the area. I see nothing out of the ordinary, but then something caught my eye.

*A girl, a few years older than me, was standing by the meadow full of flowers that no humans have ever laid eyes one. She's looking at me intently. I glance around. I'm the only one by the fountain. My eyes narrow and my body ready to attack, I get up and approach her. She doesn't speak or move as I draw nearer to her.

*A deep violet sleeveless dress adorns her body. A iron cross hangs about her neck, embeded with rubies. Her golden blond hair blows in the evening wind. Her vibrant violet eyes flash as I stop approach and bow before her in respect. She curtsies, and we both straighten back up.

*I lower my gaze to the ground. "Sir, what beist your name?" she asked in a tone smooth like honey, but sharp like knives. "Ma'lady, my name beist Prince Marth Lowell of the Altea coven." I tell her with a small bow. "My name beist Princess Zelda of the Hyrule coven." the vampiress says, with a small curtsy. "A question I have for you." Zelda said. "What may it be?" I say respectfully. "Why do you sit all alone on the fountain's
edge? Must you not have any friends?"

*Embarrassed, I lower my gaze from her face back to the ground again. "Mayhaps." I admit. "Might I be your friend?" the princess asked, her tone indetectable. I look up into her eyes. "If fairest lady wishes, ma'lady."

*Finally, Zelda shows emotion. She offers a small smile, and together we go to the fountain's edge. The stars shined brightly as the festival continued. Music played. Children played and danced. Everyone was fed(2). As the festivitys became to calm down, clouds started to cloud the sky, blocking out the silver light of the moon. I look
up, confused and curious.

*A gun shot rang out throughout the Valley. The smell of silver was strong in the air. Panic filled my heart. My first instinct was to flee because I could smell the silver. Whoever they are brought guns with SILVER bullets. But my heart's desire over won that. I must get Zelda to safety. She must not die.

*Grabbing her hand, I run through the maze of festival carts and stands and panicking vampires who smell the silver too. I lead her into the meadow. I run with her in tow till we reach the cave I discovered one time (being alone all the time I found it). I usher her in and through the first turn on the left. I guide her through the tunnels until
we reach a bunker type thing. I turn the wheel on the door until it clicks. Then, I push the door inward, and we enter it.

*The scent of silver still very strong in my nostrils, we decide to wait till we can't smell it no more. "Ma'lady, must be tired after being dragged by I." I say. "Little bit, sir. But there beist no place to lay my head apon." Zelda replys. I glance around the dark cavern full of creep shadows and dank corners. "Mayhaps my lap, ma'lady." I say, unsure what else she could use. "Very well." she says. I sit up, my legs criss-crossed. The vampiress lays down, her head in my lap, her eyes closed. Soon coming to sleep.

*Once she awakens the smell of silver is gone, and I guide us out of the cave. Once out we rush to the Valley square. What lays before us scars us for life. Both of our eyes widen to the size of watermelons.

*The festival carts are all smashed and spread out everywhere. The fountain itself is destroyed beyond repair. Water running everywhere from the ruins of the fountain. The
house are either on fire or burned down. But that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that all our people our dead. Vampire bodies lay scattered everywhere. The smell of sliver strong in the air, bullets and/or daggers lay by every corpses. All of them silver.

*The Altea coven has all been killed. I'm the last that means. My coven will die with me. Then, an alarming thought hit me. Releasing the princess's hand, I search around. When u arrive at the old abandon treehouse where my sister, Elice, and I would hide from the other vampires. We'd play and talk. Climbing up the ladder, my heart pounds. At the top, I climb inside. The walls were filled with holes from where gunshots went through. The ground's covered in splinters of all shapes and sizes. Then, the saddest sight I've ever seen lays before my eyes.

*I see my older sister, sitting in the windowsill, looking out at the world. Tears form in my icy blue eyes. I step hesitantly over to her. My eyes find her back where a silver knife lay embedded in her. Unable of holding them back, my tears fall hot and wet. "Elice." I cry out in misery. She was my only friend, and just when I got a new one she dies. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I glance at the soft delicate hand, then up at the face. Zelda smiles sadly and understandingly at me, her blazing eyes soft and compassionate. Together we exit the treehouse.

*Once on the ground, I glance around, a soft gentle breeze tousling my teal blue hair. Then a blinding light appeared out of nowhere, causing Zelda and I to hiss, covering our eyes. Hey, just because I love sunlight doesn't mean I stand in holy light. When I uncovered my eyes, the three goddesses were standing in front of us in human form. Din, Farore, Nayru.

*Zelda and I stand stunned. Din, the goddess in a red toga like dress, spoke to us "Prince Marth Lowell of Altea and Princess Zelda of Hyrule, I am Din, and young prince, we know of a way for you to save your coven." I don't speak, afraid of angering the
goddess of power. But when she doesn't speak, I ask with a bow "How, all-powerful goddess Din?"

*Nayru, the goddess dressed in a sea blue robe, stepped forward and spoke "To save your coven of vampires you must accept this prophecy that we can only tell you if you choose to save your people." I nod and say without a drop of hesitation "I accept it, o' wise one." "Then, hear the prophecy out and take up your duty. Be bound to this prophecy till it is done." Nayru's music like voice rang out loud and proud.

*Din and Nayru send rings of magic at me. They become straight lines and wrap around my neck, forming a leather choker. "Now remember, you will be punished if you back out or break the prophecy. Your punishment will be to burn in the deepest depth of Tartarus." Farore said with a wicked smile(3). With a flash of light, I'm not in Vampire Valley anymore. I'm in heaven.

*Literally, I am in heaven. The three goddesses brought me to heaven. Nayru speaks to me "Now, prince, we shall put you in a deep sleep that will preserve you till it is time for the prophecy." Her voice soft as a sweet scent filled the air. A smell of rain, bonfire smoke, and pine needles. Then, I felt faint and became unconscious.

*The three goddesses placed my out cold body in a deep cherry oak coffin and sealed
the lid with an enchantment on it to keep time at a stand still. Din brought the coffin to an abandon catholic church and placed it inside there. Then the goddesses returned to heaven. Now, the Real story shall begin.


© 2011 SweetRainDrops


Author's Note

SweetRainDrops
Inside these *...* = the vampire telling a story
(1) like town square
(2) yes, blood from living flesh. Yes from a human or two... Or maybe ten...
(3) Farore hates the vampires, a creation of her dear feisty sister Din. That's one of the reasons she hates them.
(4) silver = vampirehunter point of view and fangs = vampires POV (Marth)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
Added on August 24, 2011
Last Updated on August 25, 2011
Tags: Vampires, fanfiction


Author

SweetRainDrops
SweetRainDrops

Wylie, TX



About
My favorite quotes: "The best things in life aren't even things at all" "Love makes everything grow" more..

Writing
Prolodge Prolodge

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops