Death Threat

Death Threat

A Story by Sweetsound
"

A halloween story to blow your mind

"

Everything was dark, the tree were waving out of control. I walked outside my brand new house wondering what wonders I will find in this house. I stared at forest thinking, does that forest want me to come. Once in a while I thought I heard “Come hear child come” beckoning from the forest. At that moment I ran inside to ask my parents if I can go for a walk.


“Yes you may, but don’t go too far” my parents commanded.


I ran out at the front door to reveal the majestic forest. I looked both ways and headed down the road. I went deeper and deeper seeking the heart of this place.


After a while I got to the core. A bright light was blazing through a bright purple portal. “What’s this? “I asked myself. I just thought about how the forest called me all this way. What shall I do . . .


Moments later, I decided to jump in, “what kind of landscape will it be, what creatures are here?” I thought. My brain was jumbled with thousands of ideas. After that I got my first sight. It was horrid. People with chainsaws as hands and people with poison through their veins, poisonous birds flying all over the place. I was about to jump in until. . .


“WHERE ARE YOU GOING MY PRECIOUS?” a chainsaw man asked in the deepest voice. “Everyone to come becomes one of us!”, “shall I kill you deary?”


I belted, “YOU CAN ONLY IF YOU CATCH ME FIRST!”. My yell of terror held him off for a while but he was still on my track. When I “lost” him he would appear behind me. Now my mind was set on destroying him. Suddenly, I remembered writing on the sign “Only the heart of the land will die to break the spell.” There was a picture of chainsaw looking exactly like him. “What did the text under the picture say?” I whispered. Then I saw something glowing in my hands. “Many have tired, but only one can cut off thy saws, and regain peace in the world”. “I have to break the spell”. I immediately thought of a plan and went for it if only I had weapon. Then another piece of writing came on my hand . . . Thy monster’s wrist is the weak point. A moment later the shiniest item burned the corner of my eyes. I ran back, grabbed it, and stopped.


The chainsaw man appeared.


“Let’s do this” I thought. I ran behind him, and cut off his right wrist. He was angrier than ever!


“ I will destroy you, NO ONE DEFEATS THE MASTER” he grumbled. He ran at me, but  it was  too late. With confidence I cut off the last wrist and broke the spell. The land turned back to its original form, and I rushed back to the portal.

I got into the portal thinking I did a good deed. Curiosity bought this

© 2013 Sweetsound


Author's Note

Sweetsound
ignore grammar please and please rate and review

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on November 28, 2013
Last Updated on November 28, 2013
Tags: fun'awesome