Real Women Essay

Real Women Essay

A Story by Sweetsound
"

This is the Real Women Essay

"

Do you admire someone? Who and why? Well for me I admire my mother . I admire her for how much she stands up for me

            She was born in Mumbai, India on October 25, 1970.She has a brother, sister and after marriage a lot of in-laws. Today she lives with two daughters, two parents, and my amazing dad.

            How caring is she? She faced many troubles in life. One day, I fell really sick and had to go to the hospital. She had to go to work, but decided to stay with me and help me out. That whole week she made sure I was well and never had any issues. My mom didn’t even care she had a chance of getting the illness. All she did was pray to god that I would get back on my feet. During that moment all I hoped was that I would be able to see my friends and family again, and because of her every day I had a new visitor. Family members came to see how I was, and if my condition was getting better. She was committed to making me feel better no matter what. She stood by my side during this moment.

            How much my mother committed to making me feel better has inspired me to help out others. Today, my mom still works at Amneal Pharmaceuticals. We still work together to help others in need. Even though my mother  is never going to be famous, she’s the only one I can count on. I am proud to have her as my mother.

© 2013 Sweetsound


Author's Note

Sweetsound
ignore grammar, please rate and review please I tell you

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on November 30, 2013
Last Updated on November 30, 2013
Tags: essay