Anything for you

Anything for you

A Story by Swetha
"

"I will fight for you, I will die for you I will dry your tears, I will fight your battles I will do anything for you.."

"

Anjali is a 38-year-old lady who runs her own boutique in Shimla from past 15 years.  She was married at a very tender age of19 and had a daughter Riya at 20.  She separated from her husband soon after Riya and came to Shimla.  She did several odd jobs before she started her own boutique.  Riya after completing her grade 12 absconds from her house one fine day leaving a letter not to track her and would like to lead an independent life.  Five years after this incident a man named Dev enters Anjali's life.  Dev comes to Shimla to write an article on same for his magazine.  Both fall in love with each other and Anjali finds her long lost soulmate in Dev.  Anjali wants Dev to know everything about her past life.

 

Just before Anjali decides to tell Dev everything she comes to know some deep secrets about Dev.  Anjali breaks down thinking yet again another man has collapsed her world. 

 

Five years back cops had come in search for Riya for a routine enquiry regarding a murder case which was closed due to lack of evidence.  Five years later now the case comes back to haunt Anjali and she decides that there is no running away now and surrenders herself admitting the murder.  She also reveals that it was because of this crime that her daughter had left her.  This leaves everyone including Dev in shock.

 

Saahil, one of the top lawyers and love interest of Rita who works at Anjali's boutique comes to Anjali's rescue.  Studying the case Saahil realises that there is more to this murder case than what Anjali has confessed.  Dev supports Anjali and promises her that even though he has broken her trust he will make sure she will be pleaded non guilty.

 

Riya who is now back after knowing everything is forced to revisit the past which she thought was left far behind.  She is forced to reveal some dark secrets if at all she wants to plead her mother non guilty. 

 

Is Anjali's tremendous love for her daughter be enough for her reunion.  Riya who had once left her mother will ever be able to erase the past.  Will Riya be able to reveal the dark secrets.  It keeps you wonder how far can one go for the person you love. 

 

                         **************************************************************

© 2018 Swetha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The premise is good but I felt the storytelling could be better.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Swetha

6 Years Ago

Thank you, would work on it. did u read the full story?
Avinash

6 Years Ago

Will do it when I can as to finish a novel it will need more commitment from my side :)
Swetha

6 Years Ago

cool, whenever you can..
It looks like it will be an interesting novel. Looking forward to reading it :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Swetha

6 Years Ago

thank you very much
Sounds interesting. Will surely read it on the website

Posted 6 Years Ago


Swetha

6 Years Ago

thank you very much, hope you would like it..
sounds like something very good :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sounds interesting and suspenseful.. Loved it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Swetha

6 Years Ago

Thank you, glad you liked it..

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
5 Reviews
Added on August 21, 2017
Last Updated on January 18, 2018

Author

Swetha
Swetha

Sydney, NSW, Australia



About
I am a newbie here. I used to write short stories but now trying with novels..Please feel free to leave your reviews.. Also please visit the website woxpert for my other novels... more..

Writing
Final Word Final Word

A Story by Swetha


Part 1 Part 1

A Chapter by Swetha


Part 2 Part 2

A Chapter by Swetha