Word Vomit 05 - Getting Personal

Word Vomit 05 - Getting Personal

A Story by NightWatch
"

Spilling my guts out, apparently.

"
I admire people who get s**t done.
Now hang on, before you call me lazy, hear me out.
It's not that I don't do anything. I get things started all the time. What I have trouble with is committing myself to a task. For example; starting a drawing. Many people I know will see the drawing out to the end. They'll add little details to it. Sometimes they ink it. Other times they color it. Sometimes both. I don't have that sort of dedication. Or video games. I love me some video games. I know people that can get their level one character to level one hundred by the end of the next week. I've never gotten a character to level one hundred. Well, that's partially true. I got a Charizard up to level one hundred, but that's a lot easier than getting a character in, say, World of Warcraft up to level one hundred.
I started a YouTube channel once. It was going really well, and I was following through with myself and posting videos regularly. But then everything changed when the fire nation attacked. I'm kidding. But no, we lost our internet... For seven months. Also, my computer caught a virus and now we can't do anything on it except get on the internet and some other basic uses. That put an end to my YouTube life. Hopefully I'll be able to get that started back up...
Well this one's gotten pretty personal. Sorry about that .-.

© 2015 NightWatch


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on December 29, 2015
Last Updated on December 29, 2015

Author

NightWatch
NightWatch

Elkhart, IN



About
Greetings, friend! My name's Cody, I'm 19 as of the 17th of October, and I'm a dude with long hair (been growing it out for three years now) I'm really good at composing music, so if you're inte.. more..

Writing
Day 39 Day 39

A Book by NightWatch


Nothing Nothing

A Poem by NightWatch


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by NightWatch