Black Drip

Black Drip

A Story by THERX
"

A Stroy Of A Girl Ft. Her Emotions

"

“One pace, two pace. One pace, three pace.” she murmured to herself as she scuffled across a field. A field of flowers and death with a slight breeze that felt as it were a wall of needles hitting her face. She paused.

An alarm clock changes from 6:59 to 7:00 am and the nuisance of a tone begins to ring. Black hair and a pale face cover a grey textured pillow as an arm reaches out and smashes the buttons on top the clock until it ceases to emit a noise. The not too distant street lamp shines a glimmer of light into the room through a set of half ruffled drapes, giving light to the sign on the door that reads “Dex”. With a deep breath, she sits up and throws her covers to the side. She slips on a pair of skate shoes and begins to make her way to the bathroom stumbling out of her room and down the hall. As she flips the switch the light starts out dim and gets brighter over time, grabbing a hair tie she puts her hair into a half-assed ponytail and washes her face. She begins to cry. The left over mascara from the night before begins to run with the tears and the water leaving little black dips in the sink. “One pace, two pace. One pace, three pace” she says softly trying to control her breathing. The only thing on her mind makes her sick to her stomach. The thought of his lips makes her cringe. A tear lands on her hand and she stops. 

© 2016 THERX


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on June 2, 2016
Last Updated on June 2, 2016
Tags: Black, Drip, Short, Story, THERX

Author

THERX
THERX

Writing
Reverence Reverence

A Poem by THERX


Deception Deception

A Poem by THERX


A Disease A Disease

A Poem by THERX