Your memory

Your memory

A Poem by Tiffany K Charles

Sweet is the sound that rings from your lips. The way it pronounces my name. In each syllable that it speaks. Rings volumes like bells from a massive ship. 


Harmonious is the sound that escapes from your mouth. The way you blow kisses my way. When we touch, my body turns hot like a summer's eve in the south. 


Glorious is the feeling that enters my soul. So I dive into your illustrious desires and float on your cloud 9. And I was carried away to the sweet spot that landed in your goal. 


Exciting is the feeling that escapes my mind when I re-live all the moments we create. I've sketched them in the carbon-based ribbon in time. 


Never forgetting, never ignoring, but always living on instant replay in my heart that will be painted with the stars and the moon through the milky way in the Sky. 

© 2022 Tiffany K Charles


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Such a beautiful poem, and feeling.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You describe very well the kind of euphoria a lover can experience when considering the other. It's been a long time for me, but the memory never fades.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2018
Last Updated on June 14, 2022

Author

Tiffany K Charles
Tiffany K Charles

Miami, FL



About
"Deep within my mind...... far beyond the dark cracks and spaces .... is my mind palace.... a creepy place...... damp..... and..... there. In that palace... Is where I house all my mental information... more..

Writing