Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Tim Youn
"

Hi I just started decided to write a book and now I need a review on these chapters.

"

Chapter 8


We arrived at C.O.R.E about 8 hours later. I wasn’t looking forward to how Father would talk to me. I just wanted this day to end, so I could get some work done on finding Strider. Had I known this would be the last time I walked into C.O.R.E as a member I would have just ran away.

“Aegis don’t worry I’m sure Father won’t be that angry.” Helleige said while hiding her uncertainty.

“Helleige don’t worry about me, while this goes on I want you to find Logue and locate Strider I’ll be right with you guys.” I said with my best ‘don’t worry’ smile on.

“O-okay but you’d better come back to me” Helleige said as she looked on the verge of tears.

I pulled her into my chest as best as I could while cuffed up.

“Sorry Helleige but this is as far as you can follow. Frost, Widow escort her to Team 12’s barracks.” Coup ordered his squad

“Aight, good luck Aegis we’re all rooting for you. Helleige, Widow lets go.” Frost waved bye as we walked to the doors of the Judgment Hall. I never thought I would be one of the people to be tried here. I felt like a criminal being escorted to this place.

“Hey Aegis was it a good idea to make Helleige a promise that you might not be able to keep?” Coup asked without looking me in the eyes.

“Don’t worry Coup, I’m sure they’ll let me off pretty easily.” I said with no hint of doubt in my voice.

“I don’t know Aegis, insubordination is a pretty high offense.” Coup said as we reached the doors of Judgement Hall.

As we pushed the doors open it hit me, maybe I wouldn’t be able to get off easily, and maybe I’d be stripped of my status. It was too late to veto my promise to Helleige, hopefully she won’t hate me so much after this is all over.



© 2013 Tim Youn


Author's Note

Tim Youn
Ignore grammar problems, just tell me whether this is interesting or not.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on January 9, 2013
Last Updated on January 9, 2013
Tags: The C.O.R.E, Action, Fantasy, Mercenaries


Author

Tim Youn
Tim Youn

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Tim Youn


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Tim Youn


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Tim Youn