First Time

First Time

A Story by Ta_Kiya
"

Her first time

"

I did not know if I was ready for this, I knew we were only friends but I was ready to take our friendship to a whole new level, I was just scared that he did not feel the same way ….. Sigh!!

 

(*Later That Day*)

Why am I freaking out me & Jason have been friends for over a lifetime now, everything will be okay, all I need is 20 seconds of bravery.

*knock, knock*

“Hey Jason, can I come in,” Urgh! what a stupid thing to say I taught to myself. Jason just stepped to the side & let me in and chuckled a little.

After I settled In, I decided to let out my feelings to Jason instead of having it bottle up inside me.

 

(*Embarrassing Moments*)

There have been something on my mind for the longest time and I need to get it out

“What is it?” Jason asked

We’ve been good friends for a long time right!

Right!

Well over those years I kind of developed a crush on you and I really like you. I bow my head in embarrassment only to feel Jason’s soft, warm hands on my chin slowly and gently pushing my head up, As I looked up I saw a big smile on Jason’s face, next thing I knew his soft warm lips were against mine I could feel every single bone in my body ready to pop out with excitement for a second there I forget everything and was in paradise.

 

(*Our Special Night*)

After the first three wonderful months in our relationship I was ready, ready for what well one of the most special day in a girl’s life the loss of her virginity, I wanted my first time to be with Jason because I loved him, trust him and cared about him and even though he never told me he loves me I knew he felt the same way.

I didn’t know how to play this off, because it was the first time for me, but not for Jason, I wanted it to be spectacular for both of us. I bought a soft & silky but at the time fierce & sexy red lingerie for our special night.

As the sky became dark and stars shone bright, I began to panic I felt my feet stuck to the ground with fear. Jason was on the bed & I was in the bathroom trying so hard to pull myself together. I try walking out brave as a solider but Jason knew me so well that he knew something was wrong, as I lay in the bed he whispered in my ears, “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want,” I told him angrily but sexy I want you.

 

(*My First Time*)

He began kissing me from my ears, to my lips, to my neck and then he began kissing me going straight down, before I knew it he was inside me, I felt my toes curling up and my heart rate was very high I couldn’t focus on anything other than the feelings coursing through my body. I wanted him to stop because he was hurting my insides but at the same time it felt so good, so all I did was moan, bit my lips and grab onto the bed sheets holding it tight as ever.

The next morning I woke up feeling like a brand new person, a person who didn’t have to live with the burden of having her virginity. I was surprise though waking up with no one in bed with me, I felt angry and hurt that he would just pick up and go, as soon as I was about to get out of bed there he came more handsome than ever with a tray in his soft, smooth hands.

“Breakfast in bed for the beautiful lady,” he said


(*Bad Decision*)

The following week I was nausea and I was only vomiting, I hope it wasn’t what I taught, I talked to Jason about it and he told me to visit the doctor. The next day I went to the doctor and heard one of the sadness news a sixteen year old girl could hear, “YOU’RE PREGNANT,”

“Pregnant! Me are you sure doctor, that’s not possible I could never be pregnant!”

“Have you ever had sex before?” asked the doctor

“Yes, but….”

“But you didn’t use protection and that’s how your pregnant,” said the doctor

Being a girl who talks before she think I asked the doctor if I could have an abortion. In two weeks the baby was out of my belly. I told Jason that I was getting the cold and that’s why I wasn’t feeling well.

After that Jason and I were happy we did not last very long but my first time was something I did not regret, throwing away my baby was something I’ll always regret. Up to this day I still wish I could see and touch my baby's face.

                                       The End

© 2013 Ta_Kiya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
Added on August 13, 2013
Last Updated on October 31, 2013

Author

Ta_Kiya
Ta_Kiya

Arima, Baptist , Trinidad and Tobago



About
Hi my name is Afiya but i rather use Ta_Kiya, Ta_Kiya is also my real name but its like this Takiya. I love writing poems I guess it's like a whole new way to express myself. I am average height, brow.. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Poem by Ta_Kiya


My Mistake My Mistake

A Poem by Ta_Kiya