Cursed is the Blind Man Who Claims to See!

Cursed is the Blind Man Who Claims to See!

A Poem by Tabitha Alphess
"

Enjoy.

"

You foolish child, you wretched thief! Cursed is the blind man who claims to see!

Stars fall from heaven, water turns to blood. Earthquakes shatter nations and lightning tears the sky. Fallen is your angel, but still you claim to see!

Condemned is the greedy man who claims to see! Blinded by hatred and driven by pride!

Ravished is your heart and conscious unclear. Slain by the sword, and destroyed by your own unrighteous folly.

Oh, greedy child! You precious fool! You accursed thief! You horrendous harlot! The blind man who claims to see!

Your hatred, your blindness, your unwillingness to see!  Will be your eternal death! For cursed is the man who claims to see!

His folly misleads him. His pride blocks his sight. He cannot see clearly. His disbelief will be the death of him!

You conscious fool! You hated fiend! Darkness your only refuge. Shadows your only companion. Void of love of care. Fallen is the coward who seeks shelter in vain shadows! For he will be his own end.

The suicidal maniac. A conscious traitor. A known enemy. A condemned w***e!

Unquenchable flames whisper torments to the blind man who trusts his folly. He follows a sightless guide, misled by liars and treacherous fiends.

Oh, for cursed is the blind man who claims to see!

© 2013 Tabitha Alphess


Author's Note

Tabitha Alphess
I'm not attacking literal blind people, just so you know. If you're a Christian you should get this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
Added on May 30, 2013
Last Updated on May 30, 2013

Author

Tabitha Alphess
Tabitha Alphess

MN



About
My pen name is Tabitha Alphess and I'm a follower of Christ. My writings and novels range anywhere from Apologetics and theology to science fiction to mystery and suspense and fantasy. My most common .. more..

Writing