I Fear,You

I Fear,You

A Poem by Tahj

As I sat in the poorly lit room, I took a book, found a clean page and decided to list all my fears, Minutes went by quickly and suddenly I realized that all I had written on the paper was "You". Indeed, you are my ultimate fear, I fear losing you. I fear that one day my personality will become tarnished and I will become dry and useless, then you will leave me. I know that that is nothing but a lie and I wish it wasn't how I felt on the inside. I want to be the one to show you the light and give you hope; I don't want to die and leave you with nothing, I would rather leave knowing that I have left you with all my poems, a piece of my mind really. We all fear; Some of us fear more than others, but it isn't a bad thing. In fact, if we are true to ourselves we can all overcome and be stronger than our fear(s) themselves.

© 2015 Tahj


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on July 7, 2015
Last Updated on July 7, 2015
Tags: Newbie, Irregular, Fear, Sadness

Author

Tahj
Tahj

Kingston, Jamaica



About
Aspiring writer aiming to please and tease the minds of readers. Sometimes all we need is a poem or a story to save us from ourselves; The words will be your friend even when you feel all alone, they .. more..

Writing
help help

A Poem by Tahj


The Sad Boy The Sad Boy

A Poem by Tahj