To lay blame

To lay blame

A Poem by Tai Chi Italy
"

An observational prose poem written in response to some people excuses for being evil and vengeful.

"

To lay blame

 

For your life’s evil actions on the circumstances of your birth, is to destroy all you could have been worth.  Rather than being alone, bitter and twisted with hate, you could have been surrounded by loving family and friends, happy and content at your end.

                Instead you have your family walking in your shoes.   Your hate and inability to relate, is their fate that you choose.  You lead their way and will leave behind nothing but decay.  Is your revenge really worth it being this way?

 

Our family

 

Is strong

We proliferate

We celebrate

We congregate

We know the truth of what it means to be a united family.

Thanks to our ancestor’s.  Our family survives and thrives on adversity because, in the main, the women chose love over managed power.  Our love did your hate, devour.

 

No one asks to be born into any particular circumstance or family.  We come into the world, we go out.  From beginning to end, what is the purpose? Do we digress or do we transcend? We are innocent.  We grow.  We seek nourishment for our body, for our soul, we must know the purpose of our existence.  The real meaning of life.

                No one asks to be born.  We take the cards we are dealt, and we walk through hell. Some get lucky, some don’t.  But we learn.  We earn our wings to live in relationship peace.  We die.

We are judged on our actions, not on our words.  We choose to live in peace or we enter the dark side of no release.  The end… 

© 2015 Tai Chi Italy


Author's Note

Tai Chi Italy
Observations on people and life. Please feel free to review. Thanks for your time in the read.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well your family has chosen the path that will benefit them and others. If all you do in life is lay blame, karma will come back and get you. Well done work.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
1 Review
Added on July 4, 2015
Last Updated on September 26, 2015
Tags: Blame, Family

Author

Tai Chi Italy
Tai Chi Italy

United Kingdom



About
Just a poet, a mother and a lost lover more..

Writing