The New School

The New School

A Chapter by Twisted Soul
"

I redid this because my last one sucked. I think this one is a lot better than the last. This is all i have right now but i will put more on it soon.

"

I enter the schools forest and look around to make sure no one is watching. Once I’m certain it’s clear I transform in to a Fox. My fur a reddish tent with a hint of brown, my paws and the tips of my ears are almost solid black, my chess and the tip of my fluffy tail are white. I spot a squirrel and I’m about to lunge after it when I hear some rustling in the trees. I turn around to see a white tiger in it.  I panic having no idea what a tiger eats or what a tiger is doing in Arkansas in the first place so I do whatever comes to mind first which is sadly rollover and play dead. Knowing there is no way I could outrun a tiger I flop down rollover and stick my tong out with my paws straight up in the air hopping it will lose interest or something. The tiger jumps down from the tree and slowly approaches. Why can’t it just make it a fast death instead of a slow painful one!? I think to myself as the tiger gets right to my face but instead of attacking, like I thought it would, it transforms into a girl that was the same size as me, short choppy black hair to her shoulders, and brown eyes. She leans over, puts her hands on her hips and says “Dude, that’s the saddest attempt yet of playing dead. Seriously you forgot to shut your eyes! And if you forgot you’re a fox not a possum.” Totally shocked I get up and Trans form back into my human self. “How did you know I could transform back?” “I followed you from the moment you got off the bus. I follow around all the new kids. The only way you found me is that my paw slipped because I’m not coordinated.” “Ok, that’s kind of stalkresh” I say freaked out that she’s been following me everywhere without me knowing it. She could be a serial killer for all I know!! “Whatever. So any whey, my name is Jadyn” “umm, Hi? I’m Miku” I say still thinking I’m hanging out with a stalker/ serial killer. “Let me see your paper with all your classes on it, I’ll show you where they are” Jadyn says with her hand out. I dig in my jacket pocket and pull out the folded piece of paper and hand it to her. As she unfolds it I ask “Is there anyone else hear like us?” she scans the paper and says “Ya all my friends are Twins, so where’s your twin?” “I don’t know she just randomly walks off but somehow she always finds me if I want her to or not” I say as she motions me out of the forest and to follow her “well, you have 1st, 3rd and 8th period with me so I’ll show you to your next class”

***

Somehow Jadyn and I became best friends over the 10minit walk. And I was relieved she wasn’t a stalker / serial killer she was just another ‘nobody’ girl like me except way more sarcastic and clumsy when climbing trees. “Ok this is your 1st period Music class with Mr. Myers. And cense all my friends are in this class too I want to make an awesome entrance with you” Jadyn says “Just listen for your name and come in when I say it, ok?” I nod and stand by the wall like she told me. She enters the room leaving me alone it the hall way. I didn’t half to listen hard because she was practically shouting “Guess what guys?” “What?” chorused a bunch of people that were in the room. “Okay, okay I’ll tell you.” She laughs, clearing her throat and obviously trying to build the suspension with a dramatic pause. “Come on already!” a girl explodes. “I have a new friend!” She announces. “Don’t tell me it’s the frog from Biology.” Some guy said. “No, it’s a real person this time.”  This time?!  “Yo, Miku!” She waves while I come in as planned. But tripping over my own two feet on the way in. “Guys this is Miku, Miku this is the guys.” “Hi guys” I say having no idea what their names are. “Hi” said the guys? I take a seat next to a window as I put in my head phones which are connected to my IPod. I turn it down where only I can hear it. A weird looking guy walks in and I assume he’s the incredibility mean Mr. Myers. From what I’ve heard he gives out 200 senesces for just chewing gum in his class. And like on quew he says “Quiet! And spit out your gum Yukio!” The an emo looking guy from the opposite side of the room gets up, goes to the trash and spits out his gum. “Now write 200 senesces and give them to me by tomorrow” Says Mr. Myers.  For the rest of the class period we did absolutely nothing. We couldn’t talk or move by our friends. So I took out a book and pretended to read it but secretly I was listing to my IPod. The bell rings and Jadyn, the guys, and I go out to the hall. “Ok, seriously I’m really confused; I don’t know your names! But you know mine and its driving me crazy!!” I say stopping because I can hardly walk and talk at the same time. A long brown hair girl with brown eyes laughs and says “I’m Kaylee” “Hender” says a long blond hair girl with blue eyes “Maelyn!” Shouts a short brown hair girl with brown eyes. “And this is my idiot twin brother” Jadyn says pointing to a short brown hair guy that has some similarities to Jadyn but I wouldn’t of noticed it unless she pointed it out. “Ok I feel better now” I say starting to walk as Hender says “So wares you twin?” “I’m not sure-” I start as I look up and see Talia walking towards us CRAP!!! “Speak of the devil their she is.”  I say as Talia, a long brown hair girl, walks or should I say skipping over to us. She doesn’t have any similarities to me what so ever. I don’t even know how were Twins ! I mean she’s too peppy, she doesn’t feel my pain and I don’t feel hers unlike the others.  I have green eyes and she has blue. “Sadly this is my twin Talia” I say as she says “whatever she knows she loves me” she says all peppy and bubbly. I hate her guts.  “Sadly Talia is ‘special’ like me” I say sadly. “Ya, I transform into a cheetah!” Talia whispers to the guys. “I thought only one of you could change” Yukio says walking out of the shadows, scarring the living crap out of me. I don’t even know the dude and yet he sends an eerie feeling over me. “What do you want Yukio?” Hender says in a harsh voice. “What? Cant an old friend just say hi?” Yukio says with an evil smirk. “Oh, and what do we have her, a newbie?” He says putting his hand on my shoulder giving me a chill down my spine. “Get away from me creep!” I say smacking his hand off my shoulder. “Come on now I always get what I want and right now I’m vary lonely.” He says moving towards me as I back up. “Don’t make me hurt you again!” Jadyn says. Yukio turns around “ooo I’m shaking” Jadyn glares at him obliviously getting ticked “Come on cant we all just be friends?” Talia says. Sometimes no scratch that ALL the time she just needs to stay out and keep her mouth shut, she’ll live longer that way. “No!” Everyone says besides Yukio who still has that smirk on his face that I would punch off if Mr. Myers wasn’t coming this way. “Yukio, my office now” Mr. Myers says turning away with yukio right behind him. “Who was that?” I say still ticked and my hands still in fists. “He’s a twin to like us but evil, I want to hunt him down and kill him so much! He turns into a jackal” Jadyn says still not cooled off. “What a creep” I say heading to my next class which is sadly with Talia.

***

I take a seat in the back and not surprisingly Talia follows me and sits in the empty desk beside me.  Our math teacher was coach Durham. 20 minutes pass and my note book is already filled with doodles when Talia whispers “I’m hungry” “Hi hungry, I’m Friday, let’s go Saturday to get a Sunday” I say smartly. She rolls her eyes and says “how much time do we have left?” I take my phone out of my pocket and check the time. “We have about 15 more minutes.” She groans as I put my phone up and say “why couldn’t u check your phone?” “Because I left it at home” “of course you did” she leaves everything at home. If she had to bring anything with her and her life depended on it she’d die. 15 minutes later the bell rings and were dismissed from class. I leave Talia behind and head out the door meating Kaylee outside the door. “Hey Miku, follow me and I’ll show you whare to meat everyday for lunch.” “But



© 2010 Twisted Soul


Author's Note

Twisted Soul
I know there is a lot of spelling/grammar problems so pleas don't comment about that. It will NOT let me make the font any bigger so please STOP asking!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like it but it needs more of that Hender charcter She is awsome :))))) oh and CHANGE THE FREAKIN FONT!!!! :) i love you :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


James is tall not short! :'[

Posted 14 Years Ago


Who are you and what have you done to the "I can't write worth a crap" Teresa? Change the font, I was really close to the puter and now my eyes hurt. I love it, it's funny just like JADYN, haha.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 10, 2010
Last Updated on September 27, 2010


Author

Twisted Soul
Twisted Soul

In my head (its nice and cozy :3 ), AR



About
Well this "About Me" thing changes a lot… mmmm yep... so anywho's this writing stuff is just what I do when im super bored (and I do mean SUPER BORED) and have no idea what to draw.... Oh and t.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Twisted Soul


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Twisted Soul


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Twisted Soul



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Finding out. Finding out.

A Chapter by Pookie


AFRAID AFRAID

A Poem by kristen:)