SOMETHING THE LORD MADE

SOMETHING THE LORD MADE

A Poem by Talkless
"

Appreciating Gods creation..using myself as an example

"
Abstract word brought to life,on a lifeless pen and paper.listen carefully as this words hike treacherously it way up: it way up your Cold ears that has been left out as old as time,with such eager tympanic membrane waiting for the next sound or motion it listens,too keep its forgotten self cozy......An artifact of far fetch kindness that what I will call my work ethic,fetich enough it requires a perplex serpian who loves to paint on his fathers foot stole. Though with a sored lip like a paint brush,never the less still paint beautifully I see you all,yes you all in a space between existence where I come once in a while and peep in a distance,and see how wonderful he made you,and how your curly hair move in unison like a ballet dancer who leap up In air and yet still stand strong regardless of how painful her toes may feel.He has seen how wonderful you have become: You have become life, and nothing can dust you of your being: Your been human. I am Gideon the legendary Hebrew warrior whose reflexes reflects on my ability to alkustrate a preamble the will glorify my father.For he constructed every living vessel that breaths,that why we all come alive in his aqueous humor,profound eye he set upon our past and uphold our mystery future..I am a walking thought forget not to put me in mind.

© 2015 Talkless


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on April 28, 2015
Last Updated on April 28, 2015

Author

Talkless
Talkless

Christian, Nigeria



About
I am one amongs many more..

Writing
GRAVITY GRAVITY

A Poem by Talkless


THE PAINTER THE PAINTER

A Poem by Talkless


SCHOOLITIS SCHOOLITIS

A Poem by Talkless