Sardonic Melancholy

Sardonic Melancholy

A Story by Jane Doe

Golden hair
Debonair
Homeric ego
Beautiful disaster
Erotic lips
Disordered persona
Mustard Suit
I CANNOT STAND YOU

In the aftermath, one can pinpoint
The infinite reasons
The heart aching jolting.
But I was Cheshire cat.

Abasement
Lugubrious
Ennui

Was it your
Noah Calhoun gaze?
Your megalomaniac ideations?
Your exaggerated phrases?
Your ongoing comfort?

EGOTIST.

Did I fear you?
Albatross

Why did I flee?

You gave my malady a name.
Love.
I owe me.
You owe me.
I owe you.
Possibly have I fallen for you? Quite harsh. May was filled with tears... my lover (or dare I not call you a lover?) what should I call you then we never fell under a word that could identify us... what we did... What we were... What you still are carved in my doomful thoughts... Oh what a miserable lie have I lived. Your words were always the ones that put me to sleep.
Insomnia.
Madness.
Anxiety.
That’s how you left me.
 
And there by the endless corner of the street I lay cold and broken uttering with these words. STOP.
I scream back to my thoughts.
 I don’t need those images of you anymore. Your eyes that were full of deceit. What a beautiful lie. In the augmented tales there's always this happy harsh ending ironic may it seem but yet broken. Will the fact that you're in front of me right now ease this enormous pain? Well I doubt. Your remains are still inside of me as if buried under a tomb of an aching heart.
Leave.
Now.
Flee
Good-
Bye.

© 2009 Jane Doe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

There was a lot of complex vocabulary within this piece which made it unique and even more interesting. It also told a story which added to the uniqueness. Good job.

Jared Hughes

Posted 14 Years Ago


I must say, your vocabulary is superb, and the way with which you use your words is awesome. This was a beautiful piece. I must be honest, I had to read it twice to understand fully. Very expressive of the heartache & heartbreak you felt for the lose of your lover (if you would call him that).

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is really good :]

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

427 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 15, 2009
Last Updated on May 16, 2009

Author

Jane Doe
Jane Doe

About
I am eighteen years of age and growing up is my biggest fear. I am a total mess nothing in my life goes as planned , but I am content. I cant drink something if there aren't 3 ice cubes in it. if th.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..